A Concord, New Hampshire resident came home to find that his house had undergone fire and smoke damage to much of the garage. While he was away on a business trip, his wife and children decided to host a fish- fry party for their friends and family. Little did they know, their day-time fun outing will turn into a disaster. While left unattended, the oil that was used in the fryer had begun to spill over and soon after the initial spark was lighted, the entire garage was burned to a crisp. It was inevitable that fire damage repairs were needed.