Since 1990, healthcare institutions throughout New Hampshire and Massachusetts have turned to Soil-Away when their properties have been struck with disaster. Whether it is a flooded hospital, a fire in a medical office park or mold issues at a dental practice, there is no job too large or small for Soil-Away to handle. The hardworking team at Soil-Away specializes in cleaning up and repairing medical buildings after damage.
We partner with you to fill gaps in your disaster recovery process, which will…
- Minimize downtime of the healthcare center
- Reduce safety hazards for patients and employees, by improving building health
- Minimize overall disaster costs
Facility directors and business managers in the competitive healthcare industry cannot afford to be caught off guard by a property disaster. Burst pipes, lightning strikes, and mold growth are just a few of the threats. You never know when something will go wrong, but you must be prepared. What is your solution for getting your medical facility back up and running after a property disaster? The commercial restoration specialists at Soil-Away are prepared 24/7 to respond to your water, flood, fire, mold and sewer damage emergencies.
CALL 603-641-6555 FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES AT YOUR HEALTHCARE FACILITY
Pre-Disaster Planning for your Entertainment Facility
Why wait for a disaster before putting together a response and recovery plan? Experiencing a flood, fire, sewer or mold damage at an apartment complex is inevitable. It is not IF it will happen, but WHEN. Soil-Away specializes in commercial restoration services. Part of the service is helping you put together emergency response protocols (ERP) before something happens. Our dedicated Risk Response Managers will work to customize a plan for your apartment complex all while utilizing proprietary software and easy to use apps.
Soil-Away is your commercial restoration specialist!
- Experience: We have been in business since 1990. With approximately three decades of experience, our team has successfully executed significantly more projects than the average industry competitor.
- Focus: We emphasize building relationships with commercial clients and are prepared to respond to their specialized needs. Most local restoration companies primarily deal with residential projects and are not prepared to handle a commercial loss.
- Capacity: Whether it be project managers, certified technicians, vehicles or drying equipment, we have it all. The combination of our competent team members, equipment and resources gives us a large capacity to execute multiple projects simultaneously regardless of size and scope.
- Network: We are a team dedicated to finding solutions for your needs. We have strategic industry partnerships with other qualified restoration contractors at the regional and national level to assist during localized catastrophic events (hurricanes, nor’easters, floods, etc…). This also allows us to find solutions for you if your company should expand to other geographic markets.