Team Soil-Away Here to Serve You!
Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration partners with families and businesses to help them recover from property disasters: fires, floods, mold, and more. Our experienced team is available 24/7 to respond to emergency damage cleanup needs.
Soil-Away was established in 1990. We are an industry leader serving south/central New Hampshire (NH), northern Massachusetts (MA), and southern Maine (ME).
The Soil-Away Difference
What makes us a premier service company in the cleaning and restoration marketplace is our unique blend of attributes:
- Experience: 30+ years in the business; Employee longevity exceeds industry averages
- Education: NH’s longest tenured IICRC Master Certified Firm in water damage restoration, fire/smoke damage restoration and textile restoration
- Commitment to Community: Second generation, family-business; Continuous volunteerism and charity work
- Independent: Not a franchise; No fees are leaving the local economy; No national affiliations are dictating our procedures
- Geography: From our Hooksett, NH center we can efficiently service the greater Manchester, Concord, Nashua, Portsmouth, Laconia, northern Massachusetts, and southern Maine regions.
- Technology: Utilization of leading-edge equipment, tools, and supplies; NH’s original Esporta Certified Operator; NH’s only Dry-VEX MC 5200 drying trailer operator
- Comprehensive Services: Whether you need 24/7 emergency water damage cleanup or fire damage restoration, mold remediation or soft contents restoration, or construction services – Soil-Away has a solution!
- Insurance Claim Specialists: We have processed thousands of claims. This level of experience helps reduce the stress of our clients following a claim situation.