Water and Flood Damage Cleanup and Restoration
Are you dealing with emergency water damage? Do you need immediate water extraction and cleanup? You have come to the right place. Soil-Away provides 24/7 emergency services for water damage restoration. Our goal is to help you recover from water damage as quickly as possible. We are professional, certified, and fully insured. Soil-Away has been serving south/central New Hampshire (NH) and northern Massachusetts (MA) since 1990.
24/7 Emergency Water and Flood Damage Cleanup – 603.641.6555
What kind water damage should I call Soil-Away for?
- Broken pipe – Broken pipes are a leading cause of water damage insurance claims. It typically happens in the kitchen, bathroom, or basement. Contact us to cleanup the water and dryout the affected areas.
- Appliance failure – Appliances can fail without notice. A hot-water heater in the basement can burst flooding the entire space. A washing machine can overflow while in use. Call us immediately for speedy water damage mitigation.
- Flooded basement – Ground water can wreak havoc on a property. Foundations have cracks, sump-pumps fail, and local bodies of water can overflow. A basement flood can be extremely challenging to deal with. The water is typically unsanitary. Our professional services will help you recover from flood damage.
- Storm damage – Wind driven rain or fallen trees can cause a lot of damage. Water infiltration from storm damage can devastate a property. We can coordinate all water damage repairs to overcome the challenges of storm damage.
- Ice dams – Heavy snow accumulation and long winters often lead to ice dams. Icicles building up on the edges of roofs often lead to interior water damage from ice dams. Call us to identify and address interior damages.
- Frozen pipes – Deep winter freezes can lead to pipes freezing and bursting. Victims of extended power loss or heating failures should beware. Pipes, especially in exterior walls or crawlspaces, may freeze and crack. Once the ice starts to melt water starts flooding the property. Trust us to extract the water and dry the property.
- Sewer backup – Highly unsanitary water backing up into your property is always an emergency. Sewer backup cleanup should be left to the professionals. Our experts will clean and sanitize your property following a sewer damage loss.
What services will Soil-Away provide?
- Site evaluation – What is the source of the loss? What are the affected areas? How extensive is the damage? What are the safety concerns? All of these questions and more will be answered while we develop a scope for your specific needs.
- Comprehensive documentation – Most of the water damage restoration services we provide are for insurance claims. We always photo document the entire project. We also utilize infrared cameras and moisture meters to ensure the most accurate job notes. Sketches and line-itemed billing accompany all water damage insurance losses.
- Water extraction – Quick water extraction service can help minimize water damage. We use powerful, truck-mounted water extraction units. They perform more efficiently and effectively than smaller portable units used by most other companies in the industry.
- Property cleanup – If parts of the property are irrecoverably damaged we will remove it and properly dispose of it. We will clean and sanitize the affected areas. This may include services such as HEPA vacuuming or applying an anti-microbial agent.
- Structural drying – Saturated flooring, walls, and ceilings can often be saved during a water loss. On many water damage projects, extensive demolition can be avoided. Using a comprehensive structural drying process, we always achieve optimal drying results.
- Contents restoration – We are also proud to be NH’s only Certified Esporta Soft-Contents Restoration Operator. We can salvage many of the objects in your home or office that may have been damaged by water. Full inventory and documentation services are included. This is accompanied by pack-out and storage services.
- Insurance billing – Do not stress about working with your insurance company. Everything we do is geared towards providing a smooth claims process and experience. Dealing with water damage is frustrating enough. We will educate and support you through the entire claim.
- Emphasis on satisfaction – We are a company built on relationships, not transactions. Our entire water damage restoration team realizes the disruption a water loss causes to your life. You and your property are important to us. We will do everything in our power to ensure a satisfactory experience from beginning to end.
Areas we serve include:
Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Portsmouth, Salem, Laconia – New Hampshire
Andover, Haverhill, Lowell – Massachusetts
Call today! 24/7 Emergency Water and Flood Damage Cleanup
A word from our customers
“On July 8th I awoke to find 2-3 inches of water in my basement. I called several family members to help me clean up the mess. After working 3 ½ hours with 4 wet vacs I thought the problem was taken care of. On Monday, July 9th after working 8 hours, I went to my basement and found everything was still really wet. I called my insurance company and reported what happened. They called Soil-Away which contacted me very quickly. Dave and Sam arrived promptly and told me what had to be done. They cleaned up my basement and dried it efficiently. I just want to let you people know how totally satisfied I was with the job you did. Dave and Sam are an asset to your company. Hopefully I will never need your water damage mitigation services again, but if I do, I would want no one but Soil-Away! Thank you so much for the great job you did!.”