Senior Living Facility Restoration Experts
Facility directors of senior living facilities throughout New Hampshire and Massachusetts turn to Soil-Away when their properties have been struck with disaster. Whether it is flood, fire, soot, mold or biohazard damage, the problem will be solved 24/7. No nursing home or assisted living facility is too large or small. The restoration experts at Soil-Away specialize in cleaning up and repairing senior living facilities after damage.
We partner with you to fill gaps in your disaster recovery process, which will…
- Minimize facility downtime
- Reduce safety hazards for occupants, by improving building health
- Minimize overall disaster costs
Leaders in the senior living industry care greatly for the wellbeing of their clients. Amongst other things, they must immaculately maintain their facilities in order to execute their mission. Unfortunately, disasters such as sewer backups, kitchen fires or storm damage may occur. In these cases, you need a solution for getting your facility back up and running. The commercial restoration specialists at Soil-Away are prepared 24/7 to respond to your water, flood, fire, mold and sewer damage emergencies.
CALL 603-641-6555 FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES AT YOUR SENIOR LIVING FACILITY
Pre-Disaster Planning for your Senior Living Facility
Why wait for a disaster before putting together a response and recovery plan? Experiencing a flood, fire, sewer or mold damage at an apartment complex is inevitable. It is not IF it will happen, but WHEN. Soil-Away specializes in commercial restoration services. Part of the service is helping you put together emergency response protocols (ERP) before something happens. Our dedicated Risk Response Managers will work to customize a plan for your apartment complex all while utilizing proprietary software and easy to use apps. Soil-Away is here for you!
Soil-Away is your commercial restoration specialist!
- Experience: We have been in business since 1990. With approximately three decades of experience, our team has successfully executed significantly more projects than the average industry competitor.
- Focus: We emphasize building relationships with commercial clients and are prepared to respond to their specialized needs. Most local restoration companies primarily deal with residential projects and are not prepared to handle a commercial loss.
- Capacity: Whether it be project managers, certified technicians, vehicles or drying equipment, we have it all. The combination of our competent team members, equipment and resources gives us a large capacity to execute multiple projects simultaneously regardless of size and scope.
- Network: We are a team dedicated to finding solutions for your needs. We have strategic industry partnerships with other qualified restoration contractors at the regional and national level to assist during localized catastrophic events (hurricanes, nor’easters, floods, etc…). This also allows us to find solutions for you if your company should expand to other geographic markets.
Call today! 24/7 Emergency Water, Flood and Fire Damage Cleanup