We deeply value our relationships with real estate professionals. As one of the largest independent cleaning and restoration firms in New Hampshire (NH), we pride ourselves in delivering a top-tier experience when our services are needed. Real estate professionals have confidence when they know Soil-Away is working with their clients on a project.
Real Estate Professionals Who Turn to Soil-Away
- Agents– Many factors affect the buy/sell process of a home. Your role is to help provide solutions and offer guidance throughout the experience. Part of the value you add as a real estate agent is having people you can turn to when your clients are in need. If you are missing a quality cleaning and restoration company in your preferred vendor list, please contact us today to start the process of learning more about Soil-Away.
- Home Inspectors– Your clients look to you for honest and thorough inspections of homes they are either buying or selling. You do your best to leave no stone unturned as you examine a property. When you find a problem, such as mold, a solution is inevitably needed. Soil-Away has successfully performed thousands mold remediation jobs following home inspections.
- Mortgage Brokers– You are there at the beginning and the end of a purchasing process. From pre-qualification to closing you want your client’s experience to go smoothly as possible. Occasional hang-ups outside of your control may hinder the progress. There may be opportunities in which your clients ask for a referral for someone providing our services. Know that we want to be an extension of the professional services you offer. Our goal is to make your clients’ experience a positive one.
Top 4 Services Requested From Real Estate Professionals
- Mold Remediation– The discovery of mold can often delay or destroy real estate deals. Home inspections occasionally reveal mold in areas such as attics, basements and crawl spaces. Concerned buyers want the issue eliminated while sellers are concerned about costs. Soil-Away is often called in to remediate the mold and clear the way for a smooth closing. Soil-Away performs all mold remediation services to IICRC S520 standards and will not compromise quality for the sake of price. We offer a workmanship guarantee that is transferable upon sale.
- Carpet Cleaning– Dirty carpets are off-putting to prospective buyers. Many real estate professionals will recommend professional carpet cleaning prior to listing a property. A small investment in carpet cleaning may make the different between a quick or prolonged sales process.
- Air Duct Cleaning– Moving into a new home is exciting. A new start in a different environment can be very refreshing. Unfortunately, many buyers may be unaware of potential environmental concerns with their new property. Many real estate professionals recommend Soil-Away to perform air duct cleaning services. Our NADCA certified team will help remove unwanted dirt, dander and debris left from the previous occupant. This will help with indoor air quality and HVAC system efficiency.
- Smoke Odor Removal– Not many people will purchase a home that is saturated with cigarette smoke odor. Unless a seller is prepared to discount the purchase price, a solution is needed. Soil-Away works with homeowners and real estate professionals to prepare their smoke odor ridden house for sale. We can successfully clean and deodorize a home that suffers from cigarette smoke odor.
Call today! 24/7 Emergency Water and Flood Damage Cleanup