Restoration Experts for Places of Worship
Since 1990, places of worship throughout New Hampshire and Massachusetts have turned to Soil-Away when their properties have been struck with disaster. Whether it is a flooded sanctuary, a fire resulting in soot damage or a chronically leaking roof leading to mold contamination, there is no job too large or small for Soil-Away to handle. The hardworking team at Soil-Away specializes in cleaning up and repairing church properties after damage.
Minimize downtime of the worship center
- Reduce safety hazards for parishioners, by improving building health
- Minimize unit downtime to increase your occupancy rate
- Minimize disaster costs
Church leaders and congregants can ill afford to be caught off guard by a property disaster. Broken pipes, electrical fires or mold growth are just a few of the threats. The list of potential losses is extensive. What is your solution for getting your church back up and running after a property disaster? The commercial restoration specialists at Soil-Away are prepared 24/7 to respond to your water, flood, fire, mold and sewer damage emergencies.
CALL 603-641-6555 FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES AT YOUR CHURCH
Pre-Disaster Planning for your Place of Worship
Why wait for a disaster before putting together a response and recovery plan? Experiencing a flood, fire, sewer or mold damage at an apartment complex is inevitable. It is not IF it will happen, but WHEN. Soil-Away specializes in commercial restoration services. Part of the service is helping you put together emergency response protocols (ERP) before something happens. Our dedicated Risk Response Managers will work to customize a plan for your apartment complex all while utilizing proprietary software and easy to use apps.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SOIL-AWAY – ERP PROGRAM
Soil-Away is your commercial restoration specialist!
- Experience: We have been in business since 1990. With approximately three decades of experience, our team has successfully executed significantly more projects than the average industry competitor.
- Focus: We emphasize building relationships with commercial clients and are prepared to respond to their specialized needs. Most local restoration companies primarily deal with residential projects and are not prepared to handle a commercial loss.
- Capacity: Whether it be project managers, certified technicians, vehicles or drying equipment, we have it all. The combination of our competent team members, equipment and resources gives us a large capacity to execute multiple projects simultaneously regardless of size and scope.
- Network: We are a team dedicated to finding solutions for your needs. We have strategic industry partnerships with other qualified restoration contractors at the regional and national level to assist during localized catastrophic events (hurricanes, nor’easters, floods, etc…). This also allows us to find solutions for you if your company should expand to other geographic markets.
Call today! 24/7 Emergency Water, Flood and Fire Damage Cleanup