Hooksett, New Hampshire (NH) is the home of Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration’s headquarters. Residents and businesses of Hooksett receive priority service for emergency services related to fire, water and mold damage restoration. Soil-Away has been a trusted name in the Hooksett community for 25 years. We are available 24/7 to serve our neighbors!
Soil-Away is also the preferred carpet and air duct cleaning service for Hooksett. Residents trust Soil-Away to remove harmful dust, dander and debris from their home’s HVAC duct systems and carpeting. Both of these services can help improve the indoor air quality of your home or work.
– A hot water tank failed in a finished basement of a home off of Joanne Drive. The carpets in the man-cave were soaked. Soil-Away was contracted to perform the water damage repairs. An extraction truck arrived shortly after the emergency call. Water damage restoration crews removed all the excess water while helping the homeowner move their belongings to avoid further damage. Commercial drying equipment was setup and the entire structure was dry in three days.
– A clogged chimney was the source of significant soot and smoke damage in a Hooksett home on Whitehall Road. The entire interior structure and all the contents required smoke damage cleanup. Soil-Away crews packed out the contents for cleaning. Bedding, clothes and footwear were cleaned and deodorized at Soil-Away’s state-of-the-art soft-contents restoration facility. A second crew work to wipe down the entire structure ridding it of all the soot damage and smoke odor. After just one week the family was able to move back into their home.
– Mold in the attic was discovered by a home inspector. The concerned buyers requested that the sellers eliminate the issue. The sellers obtained three quotes and ultimately chose Soil-Away as the expert mold remediation service to perform the work. Dry-ice blasting was the chosen method to remove the mold from the attic sheathing. This was followed by HEPA vacuuming and a treatment with an antimicrobial agent. The work was done within budget of the sellers and to the satisfaction of the buyers.
– A family was tired of using the “deep discount” carpet cleaners found in the monthly coupon mailer. They had hired two different companies with less-than-satisfactory results. A referral from a neighbor resulted in the family hiring Soil-Away for the carpet cleaning at their house. The crew arrived on time and in uniform. They performed a thorough inspection of the floors and successfully removed all the spots. Soil-Away now cleans their carpets every spring.
– A successful restaurant on Hooksett Road was celebrating their third year anniversary. In preparation for the party, the owner left no stone unturned to ensure the facility was spotless. He eventually noticed the air grate covers up in the rafters were getting dusty. He hired Soil-Away to inspect and clean the entire HVAC duct system. The duct cleaning took an entire day, but it was worth it. Not only did the air grates look brand new, he could have peace of mind knowing that the air quality was also improved.