A local hotel in Nashua, NH seeks a water damage cleanup company after a damaged sprinkler pipe caused water to rush out into the lobby. The maintenance staff was unaware of the faulty pipe, and it caused distraction and fear among the customers who were about to check into their hotel rooms. Frantic, the maintenance staff patched up the pipe as best they could, doing their best to avoid being seen by customers who may reconsider checking into a hotel that has a damaged sprinkler pipe. The staff immediately reached out to their supervisor to call a local water damage cleanup company.
A Sanford, Maine resident appeared to be extremely stressed and worried when they called Soil-Away’s team. She left for a family trip and came home to a devastating discovery—the entire first floor of her home was covered in water. She didn’t know what to do, she hadn’t been in this kind of situation before, and she didn’t know what to expect. She called a few friends to tell them about the state of her home, she even sent pictures to get more feedback on how to approach the situation. After talking with her friends, one of them suggested that she call Soil-Away for emergency water extraction services. The friend stated, “the company’s professional attitude and attention-to-detail will make this horrible experience a lot easier for you.”
When dealing with a major flood disaster at your Goffstown property, it is always a great idea to call the professionals to quickly arrive and take care of the situation at hand. A water-loss can easily get out of control and the average individual often lacks the necessary knowledge and equipment to properly restore a home or office to its pre-existing condition. Therefore, hiring the right contractor for water damage repairs can make a difficult situation easier to overcome.
Mold – that slimy, black, smelly thing that can sometimes appear in your home, seemingly out of nowhere. No Derry, NH property owner wants it in their home. Mold can spread and can not only be damaging to the structure of your home but it can also be harmful to its inhabitants. It is important to address mold issues with a sense of urgency. If you should discover mold in say your attic, make sure to hire a qualified attic mold removal company.
An owner of a local New Hampshire Italian restaurant was devastated when she witnessed that her pride and joy had been overtaken by fiery flames. Her top cook left the kitchen unattended resulting in a horrible grease fire. After the fire was completely extinguished, she called the restoration crew that she knew from experience could offer grade-A service, and within no time, the Soil-Away crew arrived on the scene to inspect the damage, and console the customer with the best plan of action to rectify the situation; the restaurant owner was left reassured that fire damage repair was no match for this professional team—whether the job is big or small, the team can handle it all!
A Bow, NH resident woke up to find that her bathroom had been completely flooded with water. In a fit of panic, she called her insurance company and they recommended that she contact Soil-Away for her water removal services. This was her first major flood and she had no idea what to expect. Due to her retired status, she was on a fixed income and worried about being able to afford the costs. Through the support of Soil-Away and the insurance adjuster, she was assured that not only will her insurance company pay for the cost of service, but the water damage mitigation team will also take care of the situation as quickly as possible so that her life can go back to normal.
Black mold – it sounds ominous right? The substance is commonly recognized by its darker growth, often with a slimy feel to it. When the mold is tested to determine which type of growth it is, Stachybotrys chartarum is frequently identified. This species of mold is a slow-growing but dangerous mold typically associated with water damage. It is highly recommended to seek professional black mold remediation services for your Exeter, NH property.
Flood damage is a horrible situation for anyone to deal with. Especially during the holiday seasons or special occasions. For a Hudson, New Hampshire woman, it was the kind of thing that could ruin her day. The Hudson resident was throwing a baby shower when she noticed a water spot in the ceiling and it was still leaking, so she rushed upstairs and uncovered a horrible site. The bathroom floor and hallway were covered in water. “How could I let this happen,” she thought to herself. She didn’t remember leaving the water running, but with all the chaos and bustle of the preparations, a mistake was bound to happen. She decided to clean the area the best that she could and call an expert team to help with flood damage mitigation. She was really unprepared to deal with the sudden disaster, but she knew the possible damage that a flood could cause so she sprang into action.
Soil-Away is a smoke damage restoration company that works to repair homes and commercial buildings after a major disaster strikes, such as a fire. When it comes to restoring a building after smoke damage, Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration has it covered. The 24/7 emergency cleaning service team will arrive promptly to eliminate all traces of smoke damage and return the home back to pre-existing condition.
Professional mold remediation can become necessary when water or moisture is left stagnant for too long. This becomes a breeding ground for mold growth down the road. To avoid such issues as mold growth, it is important to practice necessary safety tips when dealing with water loss of any kind. In the case of an Auburn, New Hampshire father who came home to discover that his children’s 200-gallon fish tank had been leaking for a period of about five days, he knew that professional mold remediation may be necessary. As a first course of action, he plugged up the hole and securely sealed it to prevent further leaking so that he could remove the tank for repairs. Next, he grabbed the largest towels that he could find to soak up the excess moisture and called Soil-Away, the professional team of experts in his area with great reviews.