It was the beginning of Thanksgiving weekend, when a Bow, New Hampshire resident decided to fry a turkey for the holidays. Little did he know that frying a turkey could be dangerous if done improperly. Within minutes, the kitchen was ablaze and a fire rescue team was called to put out the fire. After the fire was extinguished, the home was boarded up for security, and the cleaning and restoration crew arrived to inspect the damage to the structure and remove any soft-materials for fire damage cleanup and repairs. Because the kitchen was the most damaged part of the home, the crew prioritized most of their time removing cabinetry, the affected drywall behind the stove and the charred kitchen floors.