Fire Restoration Contractors – Candia, NH 03034
Fires can strike your home or business at any time, often leaving behind destruction, fear and distress. If your home or business has experienced a fire, determining what the next steps are can be a wrath of uncertainty, but finding a reputable and professional fire damage cleanup company should not be. Knowing what questions to ask potential fire restoration contractors and how to filter out companies can help eliminate stress and time. Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration Services has over 25 years of fire damage cleanup experience in Candia, New Hampshire (NH). Crews are prompt and professional throughout the entire remediation process. Soil-Away experts know fire cleanup, so you don’t have to.
Asking the Right Questions
Whether a fire is caused by an outdoor grill, stove, fireplace or candle, finding the best fire restoration contractors for your home or business is essential in the fire damage cleanup process, but where do you start? Do you hire the company with the highest reviews or abundant references? Or do go with the company who provides free estimates? Although, determining which questions to ask a potential contractor can be overwhelming and a bit of a question mark, knowing a few key points to address can help save you time and money in the long run. A few key questions to ask are:
- Is the company fully and properly insured?
- Are they able to provide references?
- Do they provide comprehensive scope of services, an estimate and a warranty for services?
- What credentials and certifications does the firm and technicians hold?
- Does the contractor work with your insurance company throughout the claim process?
- Do they use guarantee smoke odor removal?
- Do they offer restoration services for both structure and contents?
- Are crew members available 24/7 for any questions or additional support?
Additionally, you will want to verify that the fire remediation crew members have safety precautions in place for remediating the fire damage, and determine if they have specialized equipment for the cleanup process.
Be Wary of Fire Chasers
Similar to “storm chasers,” fire chasers are contractors or companies that suddenly appear after a fire has happened. They offer to provide prompt cleanup or restoration services. Fire chasers use high-pressure sales tactics to have you, the fire victim, sign a work authorization. They work off of commission and do not always have your best interests in mind. To sift through professional fire restoration contractors from fire chasers, a few key questions to ask are:
- How long has the company been in business?
- What is their customer satisfaction rating?
- Are they in good standing with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)?
- Does the company take the time to address your concerns and create a plan-of-action?
- Is the company licensed and certified for fire damage remediation?
Knowing what questions to ask potential contractors can save you time, money and additional damage in the future.
Soil-Away: The Fire Restoration Contractors for You!
Soil-Away’s fire, soot and smoke damage experts understand how difficult and overwhelming fires are to NH home and businesses, and we are here to make this time less-stressful for you by proving prompt, trustworthy and professional fire damage cleanup services. Soil-Away is a family-owned and operated business that is IICRC master-certified and the only Esporta Certified Operator in the state. Soil-Away experts will work closely with insurance companies during the fire damage mitigation process to ensure smooth and easy progression. Contact the fire remediation experts today at 603-641-6555.
Written by: K. Gnatowski
Contact Us Now