Cleanup After a Fire – Nashua, NH
Your Nashua, New Hampshire (NH) business has had a successful year thus far, filled with customer satisfaction and financial growth. You anticipate finishing the year strong, until your business falls victim to an unexpected fire caused by an unattended space heater that was accidentally left on overnight. Fear, confusion and uncertainty ensue, as you ponder over the cleanup process and how to get your business back on track. How did you find yourself in this position? How will you ever cleanup after a fire?
While the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) explains that over 55,000 home structure fires were caused from heating equipment between 2009 and 2013, these types of fires also strike businesses. If your business is struck by an unexpected fire, regardless of the cause, contact the fire cleanup experts at Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration Services. Certified crew members will work around-the-clock with you and your insurance company during the claim process. The goal is to get your business back up and running quickly. If you are anxious about your cleanup after a fire, don’t be. Trust the team at Soil-Away!
Common Causes of Fire Damage
Fires are a devastating disaster that no Nashua home or business wants to experience. The immediate aftermath of a fire creates more questions than answers. It can be overwhelming and stressful. What caused the fire? Was a burning candle left unattended? Was arson involved? Did an appliance overheat? What, if anything, could have been prevented? Here are a few common causes that can spark a fire to ignite:
- Space heaters
- Burning candles
- Appliances overheating
- Too many cords in an outlet strip
- Electrical malfunctions
- Overloaded electrical circuit
- Christmas Trees
- Cigarette smoking
- Misuse/mixing of chemicals
- Clothes dryer vent clog
Regardless of what caused a fire to occur at your home or business, Soil-Away professionals understand how difficult and overwhelming fires and the cleanup process can be. Rest assured Soil-Away crews take the necessary time to carefully assess the damage and create a prompt plan of action to ensure a smooth cleanup after a fire. Whether the fire was caused by a candle, dryer vent or a Thanksgiving dinner gone wrong, Soil-Away can help get your life back to normal.
Choosing Soil-Away for Cleanup After a Fire
Soil-Away has over 25 years of fire damage restoration experience. We will remove all of the soot and deodorized the smoke odor from the home or business with industry grade equipment that is designed specifically for fire cleanup. Any personal belongings, such as clothing or blankets, which were damaged in the fire may be restored by the Esporta Wash System. This will safely and effectively remove the smoke odor and soot from the items. After a fire, many homes and businesses may also experience water damage from the fire hose, which can cause extensive damage and costly repairs. Experiencing water damage after a fire? Soil-Away can help with that, too.
Soil-Away Is Here for You 24/7!
Soil-Away’s fire, soot and smoke damage experts understand how challenging fires are to Nashua business-owners. Know that we are here to make this time less-stressful for you by providing prompt, trustworthy and professional fire damage cleanup services. Soil-Away is a family-owned and operated business that is IICRC master-certified and the only Esporta Certified Operator in the state. Soil-Away experts will work closely with you and your insurance during the cleanup after a fire to ensure smooth and easy progression. Contact the fire damage restoration experts today at 603-641-6555.
Written by: K. Gnatowski
Contact Us Now