The need for smoke and soot damage restoration services was not on the summer “to-do” list for one Londonderry, New Hampshire (NH) couple. Unfortunately a day of grilling turned their summer plans up-side-down. It was a warm Saturday in June. A day which was supposed to be full of friends and fun. Unfortunately a grilling mishap ruined the party. A gas grill was too close to the home. The grill was overloaded when a grease flare up ignited the nearby deck and side of the house. As the fire burned on the exterior of the home, smoke and soot was carried inside the house. The BBQ was over. Soot damage restoration was needed immediately.