The need for smoke and soot damage restoration services was not on the summer “to-do” list for one Londonderry, New Hampshire (NH) couple. Unfortunately a day of grilling turned their summer plans up-side-down. It was a warm Saturday in June. A day which was supposed to be full of friends and fun. Unfortunately a grilling mishap ruined the party. A gas grill was too close to the home. The grill was overloaded when a grease flare up ignited the nearby deck and side of the house. As the fire burned on the exterior of the home, smoke and soot was carried inside the house. The BBQ was over. Soot damage restoration was needed immediately.
Archive for May, 2016
If you’re considering Concord mold removal services and are concerned that you might have some mold lurking in areas that you have yet to discover, our team can help you out. At Soil Away, our experts understand why mold thrives and the areas that are prime spots for their growth. Take a look at the 3 most common places for mold and prevent it from surprising you.
The Amherst, New Hampshire (NH) homeowners reviewed the mold inspection report. It was confirmed that they needed professional mold removal services. The report from the industrial hygienist showed elevated mold spore counts throughout the property. Ice dams during the winter caused significant water damage. Unfortunately the homeowners were unaware of some of the water damage until black spots started appearing on walls and ceilings. Fearing they needed mold removal services, they hired a mold inspector to perform testing. Their suspicions proved to be correct. They had a mold problem.
Soil-Away Founder and CEO, Jack Solloway, continues his generous support of Special Olympics New Hampshire. Solloway has been a Special Olympics annual partner since 2000. “The team at Special Olympics makes a huge positive impact with everyone they work with,” states Solloway. “It is an honor to help support such a great organization all these years.”
Memorial Day and the summer season are fast approaching. That means it’s time to enjoy the warm weather and start grilling! Before dusting off your grill, it would be wise to revisit some basic safety tips. Home fires and injuries from grilling peak in June and July. This is according to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). They also explain that the United States averages nearly 8,600 home fires every year from grilling. Avoid dangerous fire damage when grilling by following the helpful safety tips below.
An Exeter, New Hampshire (NH) business needed immediate flood damage cleanup services. A toilet supply line broke over the weekend. Water ran for over twenty-four hours from the second floor down to the first. The office was flooded. The janitorial company discovered the water damage when they arrived Sunday night to clean. They immediately called the business owner to alert them of the disaster. The business owner called the flood damage cleanup experts at Soil-Away to mitigate the water damage at their Exeter, NH office.
A Candia, New Hampshire (NH) family needed basement flood cleanup services immediately. They just discovered four inches of standing water in their newly renovated basement. It was after 8:00pm on a Saturday night. They had no idea who to call for emergency water damage mitigation services. They could not handle the cleanup themselves. A professional restoration company was the solution. This case study gives an overview of a recent basement flood cleanup loss in Candia, NH.