Water Restoration Companies – Londonderry, NH 03053
Home and business owners throughout New Hampshire (NH) can fall victim to water damage at any time. It is often the result of broken or burst pipes, appliance failure, clogged gutters, sewer backup or a roof leak. When water disasters strike a home or business, it can leave uncertainty and frustration in its wake, as owners are trying to decipher what caused the issue and how to remediate it. If water damage claims your home or business, don’t stress while searching through dozens of water restoration companies. Eliminate your stress or worry now by contacting the professionals at Soil-Away. Soil Away Cleaning and Restoration Services has over 25 years of water damage restoration experience and holds master certifications from the IICRC. If your home or business experiences a water disaster, it is essential to know what to look for in a water removal company.
Which Water Restoration Companies are Right for You?
Choosing from dozens of different water restoration companies can be a challenging and time-consuming task. Do you choose the company with the highest customer satisfaction ratings? The most certifications? And, does the company need to be insured? While searching for a trustworthy and professional water damage removal company, a few questions to keep in mind to ease the process are:
- Does the company hold IICRC certifications? (This is the most recognized certificate and ensures the company is meeting industry standards).
- Is the company insured properly? (If the company is not insured, this may cause you additional expenses if an issue happens down the road).
- Are they willing to work with your insurance company to ensure a smooth claim process?
- Do they have safety precautions for their worksites and employees?
- Do they have specialized equipment to remediate the water damage effectively?
- Is the company available 24/7 to assist if any further issues arise after water mitigation?
Visit the IICRC website to learn more about this certification and what meets industry standards.
Knowing What Questions to Ask After Flood Damage
Before committing to a service, it is imperative to know what questions to ask the water restoration companies you are considering. Not knowing all their qualifications and plan-of-action may end up costing you more time and money down the road. A few questions to ask are:
- Are your crew members available 24/7?
- How many years of water removal experience to you have?
- How long will it take to remove all the water and mitigate the damage?
- What is the cost of the entire project?
- Is there a warranty or protection service in the event of a future issue?
Soil-Away – The Fire and Water Damage Restoration Company for You!
Discovering a flood disaster can happen at any time for NH home and business owners. We understand that no one ever wants to experience this frustrating situation, but rest assured that the experts at Soil-Away are here to make things less stressful. Soil-Away is a family-owned and operated business that is IICRC master-certified and has over 25 years of experience. We work closely with insurance companies during the remediation process to ensure a smooth, less-stressful process, so you can get back to the things that matter most. Contact the flood damage experts today at 603-641-6555.
Written by: K. Gnatowski
Contact Us Now