Soil-Away specializes in 24/7 fire and flood damage restoration services for residents of Raymond, New Hampshire (NH). If your property is affected by water, soot or smoke damage, we are ready to respond quickly to your emergency. The restoration experts at Soil-Away will work with your insurance company to minimize your stress. We have been a premier cleaning and restoration contractor in southern New Hampshire for 25 years.
The community of Raymond turns to Soil-Away to help with indoor air quality issues. We provide expert mold remediation, air duct cleaning and carpet cleaning services. The goal is to improve quality of life by minimizing potentially harmful contaminants from your home or business. Contact us today for a cleaning or remediation consultation.
– The office manager was stunned when she discovered significant water in the basement. A toilet in the first floor men’s room had been leaking all night. The company’s storage area in the basement had over an inch of standing water. Soil-Away water damage cleanup crews were dispatched immediately to help. Water was extracted from the basement. Affected contents were sorted and organized. The flooded areas in both the men’s bathroom and basement were cleaned and sanitized. Commercial drying equipment was setup to remove excessive moisture. Soil-Away also documented the entire water loss with pictures and work logs to submit to the insurance company.
– A mistake by a chimney service company resulted in soot damage to a client’s Raymond home. Soot poured out of the chimney in the living room and basement. A fine layer of soot covered everything in the rooms. Soil-Away was contacted for the soot damage removal process. A crew spent a full day removing the soot damage from the house. Every surface was cleaned and deodorized with great detail. This included ceilings, walls, windows, floors, furniture and all other household objects in those affected rooms. The homeowners were thrilled with the results and the chimney service was relieved.
– A plumber was removing an old bathtub fixture as a part of a large home renovation project. He found substantial mold growth behind the tub paneling. A hidden leaking pipe was the culprit. The plumber was obviously not qualified to deal with the mold issue. A certified mold removal company was needed. Soil-Away’s mold remediation team was contacted. The crews setup containment to establish a safe work environment. They safely removed and disposed of affected building materials. They followed this by thoroughly cleaning and HEPA vacuuming the entire bathroom. The mold issue was eliminated. The plumber resumed work in a timely fashion. He would double check on the plumbing to ensure no further leaks were found.
– A large office renovation had just been completed. The environment was refreshing to employees and customers. Unfortunately, three days after the renovation was completed, a trail of greasy footprints was discovered on the carpets. Someone had tracked an oily substance in from the parking lot. An expert carpet cleaner was needed immediately. The blemishes needed to be removed from the brand new carpet. Soil-Away’s carpet cleaning services did the trick. The team showed up at the end of the business day to eliminate the grease spots.
– A Raymond family was preparing to host over 35 people at their home for a holiday party. Part of the preparations was to have the air ducts professionally cleaned. Days before the event the hired duct cleaning contractor did not show up for the cleaning appointment. Frustrated and panicked, the homeowner needed to find a solution. She searched for “duct cleaning contractor – Raymond, NH” and found Soil-Away. A Soil-Away NADCA certified crew took care of the entire project the very next day. Everything was ready for the holiday party.