An owner of a local New Hampshire Italian restaurant was devastated when she witnessed that her pride and joy had been overtaken by fiery flames. Her top cook left the kitchen unattended resulting in a horrible grease fire. After the fire was completely extinguished, she called the restoration crew that she knew from experience could offer grade-A service, and within no time, the Soil-Away crew arrived on the scene to inspect the damage, and console the customer with the best plan of action to rectify the situation; the restaurant owner was left reassured that fire damage repair was no match for this professional team—whether the job is big or small, the team can handle it all!
Archive for May, 2019
Technology can be a wonderful thing; and something we can take for granted. We’ve advanced far beyond what our great-grandparents and even grandparents ever dreamed. We have telephones, televisions, personal computers, kitchen appliances (microwaves, toasters, slow-cookers, coffee pots, etc); and all this doesn’t even include the objects we use in the modern workplace. This would include business computers, tablets, smartphones, copiers, and office appliances. Many of these things we take for granted and tend to use without thinking of our safety. We don’t think about how the tangled up mess of cords can endanger us. In order to keep ourselves safe, we need to practice electrical cord safety.
A Bow, NH resident woke up to find that her bathroom had been completely flooded with water. In a fit of panic, she called her insurance company and they recommended that she contact Soil-Away for her water removal services. This was her first major flood and she had no idea what to expect. Due to her retired status, she was on a fixed income and worried about being able to afford the costs. Through the support of Soil-Away and the insurance adjuster, she was assured that not only will her insurance company pay for the cost of service, but the water damage mitigation team will also take care of the situation as quickly as possible so that her life can go back to normal.
Professional Air Duct Cleaning
The springtime has finally arrived in New England. Along with this, comes the seasonal allergies that many have to suffer through. This time of year, it may be hard to find relief from these allergies outdoors, and instead you seek the refuge of your home. However, this may not be the allergen-free place that you think it is. Contaminants may be circulating through your home’s air, including dust, dirt, pet dander, and even pollen tracked in from outside. The culprit could be your home’s heating and air conditioning system. Time for professional air duct cleaning.
Black mold – it sounds ominous right? The substance is commonly recognized by its darker growth, often with a slimy feel to it. When the mold is tested to determine which type of growth it is, Stachybotrys chartarum is frequently identified. This species of mold is a slow-growing but dangerous mold typically associated with water damage. It is highly recommended to seek professional black mold remediation services for your Exeter, NH property.
An unattended frying pan erupted in flames; faulty wiring ravaged your house burning everything in its way; your chimney failed sending soot backflowing into your home. Any one of these scenarios could have been what caused such devastation. The bottom line is that your home was damaged by fire. Whether it was contained to one room or traveled to other areas; you still have a mess on your hands. The fire was extinguished, but your problems are far from over. You are now plagued with smoke and soot damage, debris, poor air quality, and even the possibility of structural damage. Your problems aren’t just about the destruction that fire causes; water and other substances used to extinguish the flames may continue to harm your property for quite a long time. It’s important to know the safety issues after a fire and how to deal with them.
Flood damage is a horrible situation for anyone to deal with. Especially during the holiday seasons or special occasions. For a Hudson, New Hampshire woman, it was the kind of thing that could ruin her day. The Hudson resident was throwing a baby shower when she noticed a water spot in the ceiling and it was still leaking, so she rushed upstairs and uncovered a horrible site. The bathroom floor and hallway were covered in water. “How could I let this happen,” she thought to herself. She didn’t remember leaving the water running, but with all the chaos and bustle of the preparations, a mistake was bound to happen. She decided to clean the area the best that she could and call an expert team to help with flood damage mitigation. She was really unprepared to deal with the sudden disaster, but she knew the possible damage that a flood could cause so she sprang into action.