What Service Do You Need?
What Service Do You Need?
- 24/7 Emergency Services – Available to serve around the clock.
- Water and Flood Damage Cleanup – Perform water extraction and structural drying
- Fire Damage Restoration– Board -up of structure, removal of soot and disposal of destroyed property
- Smoke and Odor Removal – Eliminate irritating odors due to fires, smoke and cigarettes
- Soft Contents Restoration – Restore soft contents (clothing, shoes, bags, etc…) affected by soot, water, and mold
- Bio-Hazard Cleanup – Handle situations relating to crime scenes, hoarding, and sewer damage
- Mold Remediation – Remove excessive mold and potentially harmful spores
- Air Duct Cleaning – Clean out accumulated dust, dirt and debris from HVAC ducting
Contact Us Now
00:51 04 Aug 22
All I have to say is WOW and FANTASTIC. I just got done building out my new professional office with Soil-Away’s construction division and they went ABOVE and BEYOND. Scott and Mike, the carpenters are skilled artisans. The project got done on time and the project came in on budget! The finished results have been blowing people away. Much better than I could have anticipated. Anyone is welcome to come to our office, Bright Light Chiropractic in Hooksett to check out the fine work they did. Simply can’t sing enough praises for them. Sorry that the picture doesn’t do the job justice. Thank you Jack and your team. -Dr. Jay
04:28 15 Jul 22
Since day one, I’ve known the owner, Jack, to be a hard-working and selfless leader. Through the efforts of him and his team, he was able to restore my flooded restaurant to tip-top shape. I was amazed with Jack’s orderliness throughout the entire process. Jack has proven to me that he is trustworthy, as both a friend and an individual in the work environment.
21:17 07 Jul 22
Highly recommend Soil-Away. A pipe in our upstairs bathroom gave and sent water down through a wall for at least a day before we noticed water dripping through our kitchen ceiling. Our insurance put us in touch with Soil-Away and they were at our house the next morning to assess the damage and dry things out. Joe, Ray and Tom were phenomenal to work with. They explained every part of the process to us and were very professional and friendly. If you have to deal with similar issues call Soil-Away, you won’t regret it.
13:49 15 May 22
Superior service from start to finish. Highly responsive. The entire team is dedicated to quality and customer care and it shows in everything they do – from first call, to estimate, to job completion.
16:02 14 Jan 22
Joe and Tommy were amazing to deal with, they kept us updated every step of the process. They were punctual and hard working, answering all of our questions that we had. Everything was done as promised and even above and beyond. A great experience from start to finish.