Who Should I Hire to Remove Mold from My Attic?
When hiring a company to remove mold from your attic, you should find a company that is affordable, reputable, and has experienced technicians. Serious mold removal is not typically a do-it-yourself job. Anticipate investing time and money into getting rid of the mold and bringing your house back to its pre-mold state. Choosing the wrong company can negatively impact your property and cause mold to spread. The more mold cross-contaminates your space, the greater you and your property are at risk. That’s why it’s important to count on a mold remediation company like Soil-Away.
Why should I hire Soil-Away for mold removal in my attic?
Soil-Away is not just like any other mold remediation company. The company goes above and beyond to make sure your home is safe and clean. Soil-Away:
- Is local, family-owned, well known (established 1990) and reputable
- Offers 24/7 services
- Has IICRC-trained technicians. Follows IICRC S-520 standards for mold.
- Includes fire, water and mold damage cleanup and restoration
- Offers reconstruction and repair services
- Fully insured and bonded
- Offers competitive pricing and will warranty work
- Specializes in insurance claim work (both with local and national insurance companies)
Don’t wait to get mold out of your attic. Call Soil-Away right away today at (603) 641-6555.
By A. Phelps