Test – Carpet Cleaning Service
We have a passion for carpet cleaning service. We emphasize the service part. Service is an experience and you deserve the best. We understand there are dozens of carpet cleaners in the area. All of them boast about equipment, techniques, certifications, great cleaning results, etc… These features should be assumed. If you are hiring a carpet cleaner they better do it right. The cleaning results are a given with us. It is the service experience that sets Soil-Away apart from the rest.
What is important about your carpet cleaning service experience?
- Friendly, full-time office staff answering your call. No remote answering service. No waiting for callbacks. No speaking to cleaners while they are on another job site.
- Uniformed trucks and technicians
- “Please” and “Thank You.” Yes, we believe in manners!
- We call when we are on the way to your home the day of service
- Picture ID badges for the technicians
- Full back-ground checks on employees
- Pet and kid friendly cleaning solutions
- OSHA safety training for employees
- Well maintained vehicles, equipment and tools
- Flexible scheduling
- Timely arrival
- We will be around for your future service needs
- We treat your home and/or business with courtesy and respect
- You will receive a follow up call a few days after the service
- If you are not satisfied with the cleaning, we will return for free to fix it
- That Little Extra
- Free bottle of “spot-out” to help you fight spots between carpet cleanings
- We are a multi-generation, family-owned and operated company
- Non-franchise, so that means none of your money is leaving the local economy to pay for franchise fees
Are you questioning if professional carpet cleaning is worth it? Click here to learn the importance of routine maintenance for your carpets.
Are you still not sure about hiring Soil-Away? Read a letter from a retired team member who spent 14 years serving Soil-Away clients as a premier carpet cleaning technician.