It was a Thanksgiving night when a Bedford, NH dad decided to go up to the attic to retrieve the Christmas decorations. As he opened the hatch to the attic, he got a strange whiff of a musty odor coming from somewhere in the darkness. He pulled the light switch to uncover a horrible and horrendous sight. Black mold had begun to collect in clusters on the attic ceiling. He climbed down the stairs to retrieve his phone to contact someone for assistance in eliminating the problem. There was instant concern because he didn’t know how long the population of fungi had been growing. It was right above his family’s head and he was scared for their safety. He quickly shut the door to the attic and did a quick search on his phone for a local restoration company who performs mold removal in attic services.