It was the beginning
of Thanksgiving weekend, when a Bow, New Hampshire resident decided to fry a
turkey for the holidays. Little did he know that frying a turkey could be
dangerous if done improperly. Within minutes, the kitchen was ablaze and a fire
rescue team was called to put out the fire. After the fire was extinguished,
the home was boarded up for security, and the cleaning and restoration crew
arrived to inspect the damage to the structure and remove any soft-materials for fire damage...