Team Soil-Away Here to Serve You!
Team Soil-Away Here to Serve You!
Welcome to our website. How can we help? Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration helps families and business recover from property disasters: fires, floods, mold, and more. You can reach us 24/7 with any emergency damage cleanup need. We also help property owners maintain a healthier indoor living environment through professional carpet and air duct cleaning.
Soil-Away was established in 1990. We are an industry leader serving south/central New Hampshire (NH), northern Massachusetts (MA), and southern Maine (ME). What makes us a premier service company in the cleaning and restoration marketplace is our unique blend of attributes:
- Experience: 28 years in the business; Employee longevity exceeds industry averages
- Education: NH’s only IICRC Master Certified Firm in water damage restoration, fire/smoke damage restoration and textile (carpet & upholstery) cleaning
- Commitment to Community: Second generation, family-business; Continuous volunteerism and charity work
- Independent: Not a franchise; No fees are leaving the local economy; No national affiliations are dictating our procedures
- Geography: From our Hooksett, NH center we can efficiently service the greater Manchester, Concord, Nashua, Portsmouth, Laconia, northern Massachusetts, and southern Maine regions.
- Technology: Utilization of leading edge equipment, tools, and supplies; NH’s only Esporta Certified Operator; NH’s only Dry-VEX MC 5200 drying trailer operator
- Comprehensive Services: Whether you need 24/7 emergency water damage cleanup or fire damage restoration, mold remediation or soft contents restoration, or HVAC air duct cleaning- Soil-Away has a solution!
Contact Us Now
00:51 04 Aug 22
All I have to say is WOW and FANTASTIC. I just got done building out my new professional office with Soil-Away’s construction division and they went ABOVE and BEYOND. Scott and Mike, the carpenters are skilled artisans. The project got done on time and the project came in on budget! The finished results have been blowing people away. Much better than I could have anticipated. Anyone is welcome to come to our office, Bright Light Chiropractic in Hooksett to check out the fine work they did. Simply can’t sing enough praises for them. Sorry that the picture doesn’t do the job justice. Thank you Jack and your team. -Dr. Jay
04:28 15 Jul 22
Since day one, I’ve known the owner, Jack, to be a hard-working and selfless leader. Through the efforts of him and his team, he was able to restore my flooded restaurant to tip-top shape. I was amazed with Jack’s orderliness throughout the entire process. Jack has proven to me that he is trustworthy, as both a friend and an individual in the work environment.
21:17 07 Jul 22
Highly recommend Soil-Away. A pipe in our upstairs bathroom gave and sent water down through a wall for at least a day before we noticed water dripping through our kitchen ceiling. Our insurance put us in touch with Soil-Away and they were at our house the next morning to assess the damage and dry things out. Joe, Ray and Tom were phenomenal to work with. They explained every part of the process to us and were very professional and friendly. If you have to deal with similar issues call Soil-Away, you won’t regret it.
13:49 15 May 22
Superior service from start to finish. Highly responsive. The entire team is dedicated to quality and customer care and it shows in everything they do – from first call, to estimate, to job completion.
16:02 14 Jan 22
Joe and Tommy were amazing to deal with, they kept us updated every step of the process. They were punctual and hard working, answering all of our questions that we had. Everything was done as promised and even above and beyond. A great experience from start to finish.