An owner of a local New Hampshire Italian restaurant was
devastated when she witnessed that her pride and joy had been overtaken by
fiery flames. Her top cook left the kitchen unattended resulting in a horrible
grease fire. After the fire was completely extinguished, she called the
restoration crew that she knew from experience could offer grade-A service, and
within no time, the Soil-Away crew arrived on the scene to inspect the damage,
and console the customer with the best plan of action to...