Maureen returned to her Derry, New Hampshire apartment from a short vacation. She had spent a week visiting her family back home. It was her mother’s birthday and she hadn’t seen her in a while. When she entered her apartment complex she noticed a strange odor. A musty scent penetrated her nostrils. Putting her luggage into her bedroom, she headed to her phone and called her landlord, Gary. She told him about the smell. After pondering for a moment they both figured out what the smell was…it was the putrid odor of mold. Mold removal services were needed.