Soil-Away is available 24/7 to service the property damage emergency needs of Seabrook, New Hampshire (NH) residents. Whether it is fire, water or mold damage, you will receive prompt and professional attention to your needs. Soil-Away is IICRC master-certified and has been a trusted restoration contractor in the Seabrook community for 25 years.
Soil-Away also specializes in carpet and HVAC air duct cleaning. These services are available to both residential and commercial clients throughout Seabrook. Property owners looking to improve the cleanliness and health of their building turn to Soil-Away. Technicians are professional and IICRC/NADCA certified to get you the best results!
Seabrook, NH recently completed projects
Water Damage Repair
– Spring rain persisted for a week. One of our clients experienced a failed sump pump which resulted in three inches of flood water in her finished basement. They called us in a panic after they discovered the mess. Soil-Away crews were dispatched and the water damage repairs were underway. Ground water has a high risk of being contaminated so extra precautions were taken during the water mitigation process. Affected building materials such as the carpet and pad were removed. The lower two feet of drywall were also disposed of. The entire space was cleaned and sanitized by Soil-Away technicians. The homeowner was well on her way to recovering from property damage.
Fire Clean Up
– A stovetop fire sent smoke billowing throughout the home. A greasy, oily residue was left on the kitchen surfaces near the oven. Immediate fire clean up service was needed. The local insurance agent provided the contact information for Soil-Away. Fire damage restoration crews were sent off to the scene to start the recovery process. Nearly the entire house has to be cleaned and deodorized from the pungent smoke odor. Soil-Away crews labored for a week to ensure the property was returned to pre-loss condition. Soil-Away even helped with the insurance claim process, making it a very easy experience for the homeowner.
Black Mold Removal Companies
– Many properties near the seacoast of NH struggle with mold issues. Being close to sea-level creates challenges for many homes. One family recently called us because they were going through an endless list of “black mold removal companies.” They were seeking help to remediate mold issues at their home. After meeting with four other companies previously, they were not comfortable with making a hire. Eventually the family came upon our information and contacted us. They ultimately hired us for the job because of reputation, certifications and professionalism. Their concern about black mold was alleviated following our remediation process.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Services
– Working with a professional carpet cleaning company can easily get overlooked by a business. Nevertheless, not partnering with the right commercial carpet cleaning service could end up costing you customers. One of our clients recently experienced this when he purchased a local Seabrook business. After calling former customers, he noticed consistent feedback: “lack of cleanliness.” He was determined not to repeat the mistakes of the previous owner. He hired Soil-Away to clean the carpets on a quarterly basis. The place looked much better and business improved steadily.
HVAC Duct Cleaner
– A renovation of a Seabrook summer home was nearly completed. The final phase was a white-glove cleaning following the construction process. The general contractor hired a maid service to clean the house, but needed a specialized cleaner for the ductwork. The contractor’s HVAC duct cleaner of choice was Soil-Away. Soil-Away cleaned the entire HVAC system removing dust and debris from the system. The homeowner could now breathe easy in their newly renovated house.