If you are experiencing a property damage emergency such as a fire or flood, we will be quick to respond. You can reach out 24/7 by calling our number and selecting the emergency service option.
We also provide solutions for indoor air quality for Nashua residents and businesses. Our professional mold remediation, air duct cleaning and carpet cleaning will help ensure a cleaner indoor environment. Below are a few example of project we have recently completed in Nashua.
– A pipe in a municipal building burst over the weekend. It was undetected for over twelve hours. Thousands of gallons of water poured throughout the structure. Floors, wall, ceilings, and contents were all affected. Soil-Away’s emergency water damage mitigation team was called in to extract, clean, and dry the city building. Down time for the city employees in that building was minimized due to proficient services by Soil-Away.
– A grease fire ignited in a second story apartment on Walnut Street. Fire fighters arrived at the scene to quickly extinguish the mess. Extensive fire damage cleanup was needed throughout the second story apartment. The first floor unit suffered from water damage. Soil-Away crews worked around the clock to clean, deodorize, and dry the entire structure.
– Heavy rains had affected the entire Nashua region. A senior couple living in a neighborhood off of Central Street had sustained flooding in their basement. Unfortunately the water damage was not discovered for weeks. By that time mold had started to grow on everything. Soil-Away provided an affordable mold remediation solution for the couple. Their house was returned to a safe and healthy state.
– Main Street businesses have a lot of foot traffic. One business owner needed a commercial carpet cleaner on a regular basis to maintain cleanliness in her store. She contracted Soil-Away to clean the carpets every two months. The store carpets lasted years beyond the life-expectancy due to the proper maintenance and upkeep.
– Renovations at a Wellington Street home in Nashua were nearing completion. One of the final touches of the service was a complete air duct cleaning of the entire home. The general contractor only brought in certified and licensed vendor to help on his projects. Soil-Away was hired as the certified air duct cleaner. They removed all the construction dust and debris from the air ducts which drastically improved the air quality in the home.