The residents of Lowell, Massachusetts (MA) count on Soil-Away Cleaning & Restoration when faced with flood, fire and mold damage. We are IICRC master-certified and specialize in dealing with insurance claims. Our goal is to help you get your home or business back to pre-loss condition as quickly as possible.
In addition to emergency services, many Lowell homeowners’ choose Soil-Away for HVAC duct and carpet cleaning services.
Lowell, MA recently completed projects
Flood Damage Restoration
– One Lowell homeowner had a sump pump installed in his basement. Unfortunately, during a particularly rainy day, the sump pump failed, leaving the homeowner with a basement full of water. This required flood damage restoration. Soil-Away was called in to extract the standing water and dry out the basement. After removing the water, drying equipment was left in the home to complete the drying process. The equipment ran for two additional days to ensure a complete dry-out. Everything was back to pre-flood conditions within three days.
Soot Damage Restoration
– While turning on their heating system for the first time of the season, a Lowell homeowner suffered what is called a “puff back”. A puff back is a misfiring within an oil furnace. This can cause soot to accumulate throughout your home, as it did in this case. The soot covered walls, ceilings, and other hard surfaces in his home, such as countertops and appliances. Unfortunately, the oily residue is not something that can be cleaned by regular household cleaners (in fact, attempting this can worsen the problem). Professional cleaning is required. He needed soot damage restoration. Soil-Away has been the choice of many Lowell homeowners for this type of professional cleaning. We thoroughly cleaned the property and returned the home to pre-damage condition in just a few days.
Mold Remediation Services
– Soil-Away was recently contacted by a college dormitory Resident Administrator regarding a pretty serious mold issue with one of the dorm’s bathrooms. A gradual water leak from a broken pipe caused significant microbial growth. The situation, if not addressed properly, could have become hazardous for students. They needed immediate mold remediation services.
Donning PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), Soil-Away Technicians set to work safely. The mold was remediated successfully. Post-verification testing was completed by an independent, third-party to ensure Soil-Away’s services passed. The dorm’s bathroom was quickly in operation again.
Carpet Cleaning Expert
– When Lowell residents are looking for a carpet cleaning expert, they turn to Soil-Away. When Soil-Away was founded twenty five years ago, we started out specializing in carpet cleaning. Though we have expanded to include disaster recovery services, our commitment to our roots in carpet cleaning is as strong today as it was twenty five years ago. It is this level of commitment to customer satisfaction that has made Soil-Away a top choice for Lowell homeowners.
Certified Air Duct Cleaner
– Dryer fires can be devastating, but they can be prevented with proper maintenance and regular dryer vent cleaning. Like many homeowners, a Lowell family was concerned after reading about such a fire recently. They contacted a few companies, and after reading positive online reviews about Soil-Away, and seeing that we are a certified air duct cleaner, they ultimately chose us to come out and clean their dryer vents. The family was so impressed with the professionalism and cleanliness of our crew, they called the office later that day and scheduled a second appointment to have their heating ducts to be cleaned as well.
Call today! 24/7 Emergency Water and Flood Damage Cleanup