When Haverhill, Massachusetts (MA) residents find themselves in need of 24/7 disaster cleanup services, they call Soil-Away Cleaning & Restoration. For 25 years, Soil-Away has helped families and business recover from flood, fire and mold damage. We are IICRC master-certified and specialize in dealing with insurance claims.
For carpet and HVAC duct services, members of the Haverhill community choose Soil-Away. We will remove built up contaminants from your carpets and HVAC duct system. Dust and debris are extracted thus improving indoor air quality for your home or business. Satisfaction is guaranteed.
Haverhill, MA recently completed projects
Water Damage Restoration Company
– Sometimes what is termed “water damage” is actually a sewer backup. This needs to be treated differently for obvious reasons. A Haverhill resident recently contacted Soil-Away because she had a sewer backup into her basement. As you can imagine, this incident was very distressing for the homeowner. She made the right call by contacting the professionals at Soil-Away. When highly unsanitary water backs up into a home, professionals should handle the mitigation.
Soil-Away has 25 years’ experience as a water damage restoration company. This encompasses sewer water damage. In no time, our expert technicians were able to clean, sanitize, and dry the affected areas and restore her home to pre-incident condition. No one expects to have unsanitary mishaps, but if you do, you can count on the experienced technicians at Soil-Away to take care of the problem promptly and efficiently.
Fire Damage Cleaning
– Even small kitchen grease fires can do significant damage to a home. This is what happened recently to a Haverhill, MA family. Sunday breakfast was disrupted by a small kitchen fire. Thankfully, they were able to snuff the fire out without any structural damage or need for an emergency services call, but what they were left with was a sooty residue, and a thick smoke smell throughout their two story home. As a leading local provider in fire damage cleaning, Soil-Away was called in to remedy the situation.
Thorough, professional cleaning and deodorization was necessary as the soot and odor permeated numerous surfaces. Soil-Away eliminated these problems with their highly detailed and specialized cleaning methods.
We are IICRC trained and certified, and were able to restore their home to its original condition in plenty of time for their next Sunday breakfast.
– The 2014-2015 Winter season was unusually snowy, leaving many Haverhill residents with ice dams. An ice dam is a ridge of ice that forms at the edge of a roof and prevents melting snow (water) from draining off the roof. The water that backs up behind the dam can leak into a home and cause damage to walls, ceilings, insulation, and other areas. This is precisely what happened to a Haverhill family over the winter. They experienced significant leaking into the second floor of their home. Unfortunately, as many local homeowners discovered, finding a contractor to remove the ice dams put them on a very long waiting list. This delay caused the water damage within the walls to develop into a mold issue. Once the ice dams were finally removed, Soil-Away set to work on removing and disposing of the affected materials, remediating the mold growth, and drying out the underlying structures.
Catching the issue in a timely fashion is key to prevent the need to remove mold later.
Carpet Cleaning Service
– When Haverhill residents are looking for a carpet cleaning service, many of them look to Soil-Away. A Haverhill couple had a discount chain clean their carpets. They were not impressed with the results. The following autumn, after a recommendation from a friend, they contacted Soil-Away to re-clean for them. Soil-Away’s seven step process provided them the thorough clean they were looking for. Our experienced technicians were able to remove debris and staining the discount chain could not. They are now loyal, annual customers.
HVAC Duct Cleaning
– A local Haverhill family had just adopted a rescue dog from a shelter. During his adjustment period, he “marked his territory” directly over one of their heating vents. Though they did their best to clean it up, some urine remained inside the vent and produced a very unpleasant odor when they turned on their heat. After a Google search for “HVAC Duct Cleaning”, they visited Soil-Away’s website, and saw that we service the Haverhill area.
Soil-Away promptly responded, and provided a thorough duct cleaning, as well as provided the homeowners before and after photos from inside their ducts. They were amazed at just how dirty their ducts were. Despite not being thrilled about the “territory marking” by their new family member, they were happy that his addition to the family prompted their first duct cleaning.
Call today! 24/7 Emergency Water and Flood Damage Cleanup