Derry, New Hampshire
Soil-Away Cleaning & Restoration Services specializes in fire, smoke and water damage cleanup services for the Derry, New Hampshire (NH) area. For 25 years, we have served the local residents and businesses when they have been struck by property damage and disaster. Contact us 24/7 for emergency cleaning and restoration services.
In addition to emergency restoration services, Derry property owners trust Soil-Away to provide indoor air quality solutions. Soil-Away’s team of certified mold remediation technicians, air duct cleaners, and carpet cleaning crews deliver cleaner indoor environments.
Derry, NH recently completed projects
Flooded Basement Cleanup
– A broken hot water tank leaked through the night. The family did not notice it until they realized they had no hot water the following morning. A quick inspection of the basement revealed significant water damage. They called Soil-Away for flooded basement cleanup services. Crews arrived within an hour at the East Derry home to start extracting the water and drying the flooded basement.
Fire Damage Restoration
– A smoldering cigarette on the exterior of a Tsienneto Road property ignited a pile of nearby trash. The side of the building soon caught on fire. Flames crept up the outside of the structure. Vinyl siding melted as wood sheathing burned. Emergency fire damage restoration services were needed. Soil-Away crews were called in to board up the building and start cleaning the soot damage inside. After two weeks of cleaning and rebuilding the property was returned to pre-loss condition.
Mold Remediation Company
– The school district would not just hire any mold remediation company for worked needed in the classrooms. The stakes were too high. The board did thorough research on who was the highest qualified firm around. Eventually Soil-Away was hired as the mold remediation company to cleanup five individual classrooms that were affected by mold. All the post-verification-testing results passed confirming the services were completed correctly.
– A local dentist office emphasized maintaining an immaculately clean facility. This included having the carpets cleaned on a regular basis. The office manager contracted Soil-Away as the rug cleaner. Every eight weeks, the rugs would be fully cleaned and deodorized. Patients of the dentist’s office always appreciated the cleanliness of the office.
– Twenty years of living in Derry at their Kendall Pond Road home and the couple had never had duct cleaning completed. After visiting Soil-Away’s booth at a local home show, they decided it was long overdue. Soil-Away spent a full-day extracting dust, dander and debris from their entire HVAC ventilation system. After the duct cleaning, the couple noticed a huge different in the air quality of their home.
Call today! 24/7 Emergency Water and Flood Damage Cleanup