When in need of 24/7 disaster cleanup services, residents of Amherst, New Hampshire (NH) call Soil-Away Cleaning & Restoration. For 25 years, Soil-Away has helped families and business recover from flood, fire and mold damage. We are IICRC master-certified and specialize in dealing with insurance claims.
For HVAC duct and carpet cleaning services, members of the Amherst community choose Soil-Away. We will remove built up contaminants from your carpets and HVAC duct system. Dust and debris are extracted thus improving indoor air quality for your home or business. Satisfaction is guaranteed.
– Homeowners were shocked when they found significant water in the basement. A pipe burst in the middle of the night. It left nearly two inches of water and a flooded mess. Soil-Away was called to the scene to extract water and dry the structure. Soil-Away crews had the entire place cleaned and setup for drying in just a few hours. They also fully documented the whole claim for the insurance company. While having a water loss was not convenient for the homeowners, Soil-Away made the process a lot easier.
– A historic, 200 year old barn sustained a fire. The interior was heavily damaged by soot. Only an experienced fire and smoke damage restoration company could handle this unique project. Soil-Away was called in by the adjuster to help consult on the loss. It took a Soil-Away crew three weeks of detailed cleaning to fully restore the massive, three-story structure. They utilized HEPA vacuuming by hand and dry-ice blasting to remove and eliminate the soot damage. The barn owners and insurance company were thrilled.
– Unattended water damage is never a good thing. There is always a good chance of it turning into a mold situation. This is what happened at one business off of 101A. Their storage area had a roof leak that went undetected. When an employee entered the area he noticed “green and black fuzzy dots” on everything. A professional mold removal service was needed. The business hired Soil-Away to remediate the mold from the entire storage room and building.
– Spring cleaning after a long winter is a tradition in Amherst much like many other New Hampshire towns. Every May this family brought Soil-Away in to perform carpet cleaning throughout their entire house. This included four bedrooms, hallway, stairs and finished basement. The spots and spills that had accumulated over the prior year were eliminated. Hiring Soil-Away on an annual basis has helped this family extend the life of their carpets.
– A commercial office building was getting a new rooftop HVAC system installed. As a part of the process, the heating/cooling company recommended to have air duct cleaning services performed. The existing ductwork had over 25 years of accumulated dust and debris built up. Soil-Away was hired to clean the entire system. A NADCA certified crew spent two consecutive days going through the entire system to ensure all the ducting was thoroughly cleaned. The building owner was thrilled with her new HVAC system and clean ducts.