Soil-Away is the preferred cleaning and restoration company for Allenstown, New Hampshire. Residents look to the company when in emergency property disaster situations. Soil-Away specializes in mold, water, flood and fire damage clean up services. Soil-Away also dedicates itself to providing the area’s finest carpet and HVAC air duct cleaning services.
To provide top tier service to Allenstown, Soil-Away emphasizes a philosophy of operating with a sense of urgency, care and concern when helping our clients. Everyone in the company goes through extensive training to obtain IICRC and NADCA certifications. Soil-Away is available to help 24/7 to restore a water or fire damaged building. The company is family owned, fully insured and has been serving the community of Allenstown for over 25 years.
– A thunderstorm caused a tree to damage a roof. Rain water poured through the hole for over an hour. It caused significant water damage to the interior of the Allenstown home. The homeowner called the claim hotline for his insurance company. The insurance company dispatched vendors to help clean up the mess. Amongst the vendors was Soil-Away for emergency flooded house cleanup services. Soil-Away worked on the interior of the home to extract water, clean rooms and dry structures. The tree and roofing companies worked simultaneously to remove the fallen tree and repair the roof. Thanks to everyone’s efforts the family was able to recover from the storm damage very quickly.
– A choking smoke odor saturated the home after a chimney blowback. A clogged chimney caused significant smoke to back up into the house. The house needed chimney cleaning and professional smoke damage removal services. Their chimney sweep recommended calling the team at Soil-Away. Soil-Away’s fire restoration team was onsite the same day assessing the damages and putting together a plan. Over the next couple days, smoke damage removal technicians meticulously cleaned and deodorized the property from head-to-toe. By the end of the project you could not detect a scent of smoke odor or a speck of soot in the home.
– The black mold inspection services were conducted by an industrial hygienist. The test results confirmed that the Allenstown house had a significant mold problem. Water damage from ice dams resulted in microbial growth across the entire ceiling of the living and dining rooms. Mold remediation was needed, so the professionals at Soil-Away were hired. The areas of concern were isolated and contained, followed by demolition of the affected ceilings and walls. The rooms were thoroughly HEPA vacuumed and washed down with an anti-microbial treatment. The industrial hygienist re-inspected after Soil-Away and confirmed that the mold remediation by Soil-Away was successful.
– Everyone loves their pets with the exception of when they make a mess in the house. Puppies are especially guilty of this occurrence. One Allenstown family just brought home two Golden Retrievers at once. It was double the trouble. The cute dogs took a while to house-train and thus created quite a mess on the carpets. The family fortunately knew of Soil-Away’s carpet spot removal services. Soil-Away was able to effectively flush out the pet spots from the carpets making it look new again.
– A three-family house in Allenstown had a minor dryer fire in the basement. The landlord dodged a bullet because he nearly lost his building. Learning his lesson he immediately contracted Soil-Away to provide dryer vent cleaning at all his properties. He owned over 25 rental units in the Allenstown, Hooksett and Pembroke area. Soil-Away discovered that several of the dryer vents were clogged and also fire hazards. Simple cleaning eliminated this threat.