Weare, New Hampshire (NH) residents trust Soil-Away as their premier cleaning and restoration company. They call Soil-Away for fire, smoke, flood and mold damage situations. Emergency services are available 24/7 for the entire community of Weare. Soil-Away also works with residents to help maintain clean and healthy properties. This is done through professional air duct cleaning and carpet cleaning services.
Soil-Away is an independent, family-owned business operating out of southern New Hampshire. Its goal is to help Weare families and business recover from property disaster and maintain healthy indoor environments. This is done through fire and water damage restoration, mold remediation, carpet cleaning and air duct cleaning services. Soil-Away is fully insured, IICRC and NADCA certified and boasts a 25+ year reputation of excellence.
– New tenants were about to move into a rental office space off of South Stark Highway. Five days prior to the move, a toilet supply line leaked for a full day flooding the entire office space. The floors and lower walls were soaked. The property management company hired Soil-Away as their preferred water damage restoration company. Soil-Away flood damage mitigation crews worked tirelessly to clean and dry the structure. The disaster recovery only took three days. The tenants were able to move in as scheduled.
– Old knob-and-tube wiring caught fire in a Weare barn. The large wooden structure burned quickly. Smoke and soot from the burning barn traveled through the open windows of the adjacent house. While the barn was a total loss, the main house could be restored, but it needed significant help from a fire damage cleanup service. Soil-Away was called in by the insurance company to take care of the soot damage and smoke odor that affected the historic home. The restoration experts at Soil-Away were able to return the fire damaged home to pre-loss condition.
– Black mold was exposed behind a dishwasher during a kitchen renovation. The drain hose had a small leak that overtime created excessive moisture on the drywall behind the appliance. The appliance company making the swap put the project on hold and referred the homeowners to Soil-Away for mold remediation services. The Weare homeowners hired Soil-Away to clean up the mold situation. Fortunately the damage was not too widespread and was taken care of quickly by the mold experts at Soil-Away. The homeowners were thankful the black mold problem was discovered during the process and ultimately eliminated.
– A couple hosted a missionary family at their home for a month. During that time the couple welcomed many visitors to their home wishing to reconnect with the missionary family. The extra foot traffic and activity put a lot of wear-and-tear on the home. When the missionary family left the couple knew they needed an expert carpet cleaner to revive their beaten carpets. The carpet cleaning professionals at Soil-Away really delivered. The heavily soiled traffic areas along with all the new spots and spills were cleaned and restored.
– Not every duct cleaning company operates on the same level. As a consumer, it is vital to ensure your air duct cleaning contractor meets certain criteria. First, they should be NADCA certified. NADCA sets the standards for the industry for both ethics and technical aptitude. Next you want to confirm proper liability and workers compensation insurance is in place. Do not assume that who you are hiring has the proper insurance to be working in your home or office. Finally you should obtain references or read online reviews. A good reputation is extremely important when hiring a contractor. Weare residents will find that Soil-Away meets all these requirements.
Photo: By User:Magicpiano (Own work) [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) or CC BY-SA 4.0-3.0-2.5-2.0-1.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0-3.0-2.5-2.0-1.0)], via Wikimedia Commons.