Soil-Away is available 24/7 for the emergency fire and water damage cleanup needs of the Rye, New Hampshire (NH) community. If your property has sustained water damage or has been affected by fire, we will be ready to respond quickly to your situation. Soil-Away specializes in working with insurance companies and will help you navigate the claims process. We have been serving the New Hampshire seacoast for 25 years.
Rye homeowners also turn to Soil-Away for assistance in dealing with indoor air quality. Our certified mold remediation, air duct cleaning and carpet cleaning services help eliminate potentially harmful contaminants from your indoor environment. Call us today for a cleaning or remediation estimate.
– A frozen pipe at a seasonal beach house broke during a winter cold snap. The historic Rye property had water leaking all over the interior for days. Upon discovery by the homeowner, Soil-Away was immediately hired as the flood damage restoration contractor. They responded immediately to start the cleaning and drying process. Water was extracted from the carpets and in the basement. Heavily damaged ceilings and walls were disposed of. Commercial air movers and dehumidifiers were setup. The property was completely dry within three days.
– A beautiful Rye beachfront property was on the market. It was having trouble during its showings for one reason: cigar smoke odor. The current owner used his office to smoke. The odor was evident to prospective buyers. Upon the encouragement of the real estate agent, the owners finally called in Soil-Away to perform the smoke odor cleanup. Soil-Away’s smoke odor removal team washed down the entire office from top to bottom. They also cleaned the entire HVAC air duct system which was circulating a slight odor. This process made all the difference in the world. Three offers were made on the home the week following the smoke odor cleanup.
– A property investor had just purchased a home at auction. Upon inspection she found a multitude of problems common with foreclosed homes. The largest one to overcome was the extensive mold damage in the finished basement. She always hired Soil-Away when she needed expert mold remediation services performed. The Soil-Away mold remediation crews disassembled the entire basement. Ceilings, walls and flooring all had to be disposed of due to mold contamination. The remaining structure was cleaned and sanitized. The mold issue was eliminated.
– A Rye couple was hosting a private campaign party at their home. Nearly forty people attended to show their financial support for the candidate. During the course of the evening, a guest accidentally spilled wine on the carpet in the living room. The culprit and host worked feverishly to soak up as much of the red liquid as possible. Regardless of their effort, an expert carpet cleaner would still be needed. The next day the host called in Soil-Away to remove the wine spot. While there, Soil-Away’s carpet cleaning team also cleaned two bedrooms and a den.
– A first floor renovation was at its end. The kitchen, dining room, living room and three-season room looked amazing. Before turning the keys back over the Rye homeowners, the general contractor needed to make sure the place was spotless. Part of that process was to get the air duct system cleaned from the construction dust. The GC used Soil-Away as their preferred HVAC duct cleaner. They knew Soil-Away was NADCA certified, fairly priced and would stand behind their work. The ducts were cleaned in a timely fashion and the homeowners were thrilled with the project results.