Soil-Away Cleaning & Restoration Services is Plymouth, New Hampshire’s (NH) premier restoration contractor for fire, smoke and water damage cleanup services. Since 1990, we have served the local businesses and residents when they have been affected by emergency property disaster. We are available 24/7 for your emergency cleaning and restoration needs.
Soil-Away also focuses on providing indoor air quality solutions for clients in the Plymouth area. Our team of certified mold remediation technicians, carpet cleaners, and air duct cleaning crews help provide cleaner indoor environments.
– Four days of sub-10 degree weather had the Plymouth area in a deep freeze. It was wreaking havoc on properties. One Highland Street home had three different frozen pipes that caused severe water damage. Soil-Away was called in for the emergency water damage cleanup services. Saturated ceilings and walls had to be removed. Commercial air movers and dehumidifiers worked hard to dry the structure. The property was completely dry and ready for rebuild in just three days.
– A chimney blow-back siphoned soot into the living room and adjacent kitchen. A dark layer of chalky soot covered walls, floors and furniture. The smoke odor was pungent. The family put in an insurance claim. Soil-Away was dispatched for the soot damage removal services by the insurance company. Two crews spend two days thoroughly cleaning every surface and object in the affected space. The entire structure was deodorized as well.
– A new homeowner discovered mold in his crawlspace. He obtained three estimates for the services to be performed at his Cummings Hill Road property. Ultimately, the homeowner selected Soil-Away as his mold removal company. Soil-Away successfully cleaned and treated the affected area. They also provided recommendations on keeping moisture levels down to reduce the possibility of regrowth.
– Mud season is a challenge for all Plymouth residents. The winter-melt and spring rains make for a messy landscape. Families around town rely on Soil-Away as their preferred carpet cleaning company of choice. In late spring or early summer Soil-Away will perform dozens of cleaning jobs a week extracting built up dirt. The spring carpet cleaning is a great refresher for people’s homes.
– A homeowner went to replace the air filter on his HVAC system in the basement. It was heavily contaminated with dust and debris. Suspecting the entire ducting system was equally dirty, he brought Soil-Away in for their duct cleaning service. Upon further inspection it was confirmed that every vent, register and ducting run needed cleaning. Soil-Away completed the entire service in one day resulting in drastically cleaner air and increased HVAC efficiency.