Members of the New Hampton, New Hampshire (NH) community turn to Soil-Away when in need of cleaning and restoration services. If you have sustained a flood, fire or mold damage loss, you can reach out to Soil-Away 24/7 for emergency disaster cleanup services. Our goal is to help you recover from property disaster as efficiently as possible. Soil-Away has been performing property damage restoration in the Lakes Region for 25 years.
Homeowners and businesses in New Hampton also hire Soil-Away to perform indoor air quality services. We are certified by the IICRC and NADCA for mold remediation, carpet cleaning and air duct cleaning. These services help remove contaminants from your property. When you hire Soil-Away, your satisfaction is guaranteed.
New Hampton, NH recently completed projects
– Heavy snowmelt and spring rains resulted in flooding in many Lakes Region communities. New Hampton residents sustained a lot of water damage from overflowing bodies of water such as the “Pemi” (Pemigewasset River). Soil-Away was called in for emergency disaster restoration services. Water damage restoration crews worked to extract water from homes. They cleaned and dried basement after basement that had been damaged by the flood waters. Residents were extremely thankful for the disaster restoration efforts.
Fire and Water Restoration
– One home needed two full weeks of fire and water restoration services. Soil-Away crews were called in by the insurance company following an electrical fire at a home off of route 104. The damage to the property was so severe that the entire interior of the home needed to be gutted down to the studs. Day after day, fire and water restoration crews worked to remove drywall, flooring, appliances and fixtures. They cleaned and deodorized the remaining structure to ensure it was ready for the rebuild phase.
– After a long period of mysterious family illness, one medical doctor recommend the family hire someone for mold testing at their home. The mold testing results came back positive and remediation services were then needed. Soil-Away was recommended to the homeowners by the company who performed the testing. The source of the mold was discovered in the basement. Soil-Away was able to eliminate the source and then clean the entire house. Post-verification mold testing showed that the contamination had been drastically reduced. The mold remediation was successful.
Carpet Cleaning Service
– Many vacationers who own second homes in New Hampton hire Soil-Away for carpet cleaning services. Some clients call Soil-Away in the spring to help prepare their places for summer. Other clients choose to hire us to clean the carpets in the fall following the wear and tear of the busy months. Regardless of the timing, Soil-Away carpet cleaning service has been helping vacationers maintain their properties since 1990.
Air Duct Cleaners
– Knowing who to trust when hiring air duct cleaners can be a challenge. Some offer “bait-and-switch” pricing while others falsely claim to be certified. Property owners deserve better than that! That is why Soil-Away’s air duct cleaning service is NADCA certified and comes with a satisfaction guarantee. One New Hampton resident was thrilled when she received before-and-after pictures from Soil-Away following the air duct cleaning.