Soil-Away provides 24/7 fire and flood damage restoration services to residents of New Boston, New Hampshire (NH). When your property has been damaged by water, soot or smoke, we will be ready to respond quickly to your needs. Soil-Away specializes in working with your insurance company to minimize your stress during the claim process. For the past 25 years, members of the southern New Hampshire community have trusted Soil-Away to help them recover from property disaster.
In addition to restoration services, Soil-Away also offers cleaning services focused on improving indoor air quality. We offer certified mold remediation, air duct cleaning and carpet cleaning. The goal is to remove potentially harmful contaminants from your home or business. Contact us today for a cleaning or mold remediation estimate.
– Severe summer storms had ripped through the community of New Boston. Heavy wind and rain had caused a lot of water damage to local properties. Soil-Away was called in for emergency disaster restoration services. Water damage cleanup crews worked to remove water from homes. They extracted water and dried structures with commercial drying equipment. They thoroughly inspected homes for hidden moisture issues that could potentially lead to mold issues down the road. Soil-Away ultimately helped nearly two-dozen New Boston homeowners affected by storm damage. Everyone was grateful for the quick response and efficient disaster restoration services.
– A blocked chimney caused severe fire damage to a home off of River Road. Firefighters worked diligently to extinguish the flames. Soil-Away’s emergency fire damage restoration team was called in to secure and stabilized the property. For the next week, Soil-Away fire damage cleanup crews restored the property. They removed heavily damaged building materials and contents. They cleaned, deodorized and dried the remaining structure. Rebuild crews immediately followed to repair the home. The family was able to move back into their once damaged home in a timely fashion.
– Many homes in NH struggle with mold issues. Seasonally severe weather and moisture infiltration creates challenges for many homes. One homeowner recently contacted us because they were going through an endless list of “black mold removal companies.” They needed help at their property. After consulting with three other companies previously, they were not comfortable with their options. Eventually the homeowner came upon our information and contacted us. They hired us for the work because of reputation, certifications and professionalism. Their concern about black mold was alleviated following our remediation services.
– Carpet cleaning franchises are everywhere. Sometimes it can be difficult to find a local carpet cleaning company. Many people prefer to work with local, independent firms as opposed to a franchise. This was the case with a certain New Boston family. They found Soil-Away through a co-worker who highly recommended them. Soil-Away was hired to clean two bedrooms, an office and a family room. In addition, the family room needed some additional spot treatment for food spills. The cleaning results were terrific and the family was proud to have supported a local, family-owned business.
– Fifteen years of living in the same home, the New Boston couple had never hired a professional duct cleaning company. After visiting Soil-Away’s booth at a local home show, they decided it was long overdue. A NADCA certified crew from Soil-Away spent an entire day removing dust, dander and debris from their entire HVAC ventilation system. After the duct cleaning, the couple noticed a significant different in the air quality of their home.