Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration Services specializes in helping families and businesses of Merrimack, New Hampshire (NH) recover from property disaster. Members of the community turn to Soil-Away when their home or office has been struck by flood, fire or mold damage. The people of Merrimack have been putting their trust in Soil-Away for 25 years.
Soil-Away prides itself in delivering indoor air quality solutions for residents of Merrimack. We are a trusted partner when it comes to performing air duct cleaning, mold remediation and carpet cleaning. These services improve indoor air quality and the overall building health.
– A bank-owned property sat empty for over a year. The bank did its best to manage the home. Unfortunately it fell victim to criminal activity. The property was broken into and the copper pipes were stolen. This act resulted in significant water damage to the entire home. The bank hired Soil-Away as their preferred water damage restoration company. Soil-Away spend three full days in the property removing damaged building materials and drying the structure. Soil-Away even helped the bank process the insurance claim to help recover from the loss.
– Severe smoke odor lingered throughout the warehouse. The smoke from a nearby dumpster fire blew into an open garage door for about an hour. The warehouse needed immediate smoke damage removal services. The insurance adjuster gave the name of three qualified companies to perform the work. The warehouse owner chose Soil-Away to rid his property from the pungent smoke odor. Teams of odor restoration technicians cleaned and deodorized every square inch of the structure successfully removing the smoke smell.
– Mold is frequently found in attic and crawl spaces throughout homes in Merrimack, NH. This was the case with one recent mold inspection. Mold covered over half of the attic sheathing in a two-story colonial. Soil-Away was hired to perform the mold remediation. They contained off the workspace, disposed of the insulation and ice blasted the mold. The results were impressive. Soil-Away also HEPA vacuumed the entire attic and treated with an antimicrobial cleaning agent. New insulation was installed and the project was complete.
– A doctor’s office prided itself in maintaining a clean facility for its staff and patients. One of their focus areas was the carpeting. The office manager was obsessed with having clean carpets at all times. They hired Soil-Away to perform routine affordable carpet cleaning on a year-round basis. The cleaning maintenance program met all their budgetary and sanitation needs.
– A home renovation was nearly complete and the final stage was to perform the post-construction cleanup. A light layer of sheetrock dust covered the interior of the new addition so a maid service was hired to clean the house. Soil-Away was hired as the HVAC air duct cleaning company to removed accumulated dust and debris from the ducting system. Soil-Away completed the cleaning of over 27 vents in one day leaving the homeowner to enjoy their newly renovated and clean home.