Do you own or manage a property in Manchester, NH
– or in surrounding towns such as Bedford, Hooksett, Goffstown, or Londonderry? If so, you have an obligation to maintain the health and safety of that property. You are also responsible to address any property disaster emergencies. It is time for you to connect with Soil-Away Cleaning & Restoration Services!
Soil-Away works with residential and commercial property owners and managers in greater Manchester, NH region. We provide solutions for property damage emergencies such as fires, floods, and mold. Our 24/7 emergency services are quick to respond to cleanup any property disasters. In addition, our carpet and air duct cleaning division helps ensure and maintain indoor air quality and an aesthetically pleasing environment.
Manchester and the surrounding towns (Bedford, Hooksett, Goffstown, and Londonderry) are some of Soil-Away’s primary service areas. Below we give examples of recent completed projects. You should get a better picture of how Soil-Away helps property owners and managers.
Water and Flood Damage Cleanup and Restoration
– A law office near Webster Street was stunned to find an inch of water running through their basement. It was after hours. A toilet supply line had broken pouring hundreds of gallons of water into the building. The Soil-Away water and flood damage cleanup crew was called out. The water was extracted in a matter of just hours. The building was cleaned and dried within a couple days.
Fire, Soot, and Smoke Damage Restoration
– A multi-family apartment building off of Valley Street suffered an electrical fire. The third story apartment was torched. It sustained heavy soot and smoke damage. The bottom two apartments were soaked from the fire department putting out the fire above. Soil-Away fire damage restoration crews were called to the scene. After a week of demolition and heavy cleaning the property was smoke odor free, dried and ready for rebuild.
– An apartment complex on Eastern Avenue had a hidden pipe leak on the third floor. Water and moisture slowly started to accumulate on the ceiling of the downstairs unit. Tenants reported “black mold” spots starting to appear. The property management company immediately called upon Soil-Away’s mold remediation team. Soil-Away helped track the moisture to the source of the hidden leak. They also safely remediated the mold from the apartment.
– A Kelly Street business was having renovations done to its store. Nearing completion of the project, a contractor spilled paint onto the new carpet. Carpet cleaning was needed immediately. The business owner was quick to call Soil-Away. A carpet cleaning truck was sent out the same day. The paint was successfully extracted from the carpet leaving no trace.
Air Duct Cleaning
– A young family in Manchester was under agreement to purchase a single-family home off of Bodwell Road. The sellers owned two dogs and the buyers were concerned about indoor air quality. Before the completion of the sale, the sellers hired Soil-Away’s air ducting cleaning service. All the registers and vents were cleaned. Dust, dander and debris were removed drastically improving the air quality and efficiency of the HVAC system. The sale closed on time and everyone was happy.