The community of Kingston, New Hampshire (NH) chooses Soil-Away as its first choice for property damage restoration. Soil-Away is available 24/7 to help families and business recover from flood, water and fire damage. We are IICRC master- certified and proudly independent (non-franchise). Soil-Away has been serving southern NH and northern MA since 1990.
Kingston residents also turn to Soil-Away for indoor air quality solutions. We are certified in mold remediation, air duct cleaning and carpet cleaning. The goal is remove and minimize contaminants from your indoor environment. This creates healthier homes and businesses. Below are some examples of recent projects within the community of Kingston.
Kingston, MA recently completed projects
Water Damage Repairs
– A water treatment system leaked all throughout a finished basement. The floors and lower walls were all affected. The Kingston homeowner hired Soil-Away for the water damage repairs. Water damage restoration crews arrived the same day as the call. They helped move contents from the flooded area. Water was extracted and a drying system was setup. The efficient water damage cleanup saved the carpets and walls in the basement.
Puff Back Cleaning
– A fine layer of soot covered everything in the Kingston home. The oil furnace malfunctioned causing a puff-back. Soot was distributed throughout the once immaculate home. The stressed homeowners submitted an insurance claim and desperately needed puff back cleaning. Soil-Away was dispatched to the property by the insurance company. Puff-back cleaning crews work for a week to clean and restore the entire home. Everything was completed to the homeowner’s satisfaction.
– The mold inspection results did not look good for a Kingston municipal building. Complaints of allergies prompted an indoor air quality test. The results called for mold remediation services. The project was put out to bid and Soil-Away was awarded the contract. For three straight days Soil-Away’s mold remediation crews worked to remove the source of the mold. This was followed by cleaning and sanitizing the building in the affected areas. A post-test was performed by an independent party verifying successful remediation. Town employees were able to safely return to work in the building.
Carpet Spot Removal
– One German Shepherd as a pet can be a handful. Having three huge dogs is another story. One client with three German Shepherds needed carpet spot removal after a muddy spring season. The usually well-behaved pets decided to play in the mud and bring it inside before the homeowner could stop them. Soil-Away’s professional carpet cleaning technicians were able to clean and extract all the spots out of the carpets.
Air Duct Cleaners
– Most people have acclimated to the indoor environment at their home. Issues with indoor air quality can become more apparent with visitors. This occurred with one Plaistow customer. Their friends from out-of-state visited for a long weekend. Towards the end of the visit the guest became ill with allergy-like symptoms. It was eventually traced back to dust that had accumulated in the HVAC duct system. The air duct cleaners at Soil-Away were called in to help address the issue. The homeowners could now host friends with more confidence.