For water, flood, fire and smoke damage cleanup and restoration, residents of Hudson, New Hampshire (NH) turn to Soil-Away. When your property has been struck by disaster, you want to work with a qualified and capable contractor. Soil-Away is available 24/7 to respond to the needs of the Hudson community. We have been a trusted cleaning and restoration firm in southern NH for 25 years.
Soil-Away is also a premier carpet and air duct cleaning company. If you have concerns about harmful dust, dander and debris at your home or business, we will answer the call. Our HVAC duct cleaning and carpet cleaning services are NADCA and IICRC certified. Both of these services can help improve the indoor air quality of your home or work.
– Snowmelt combined with heavy spring rains were causing a lot of basement flooding in the area. An unsuspecting mother was startled to find three inches of water in her unfinished basement. A water damage restoration service was needed. She went to the neighbor’s house for help. When she arrived Soil-Away was extracting water from their basement. Both houses were having the same issue. When Soil-Away technicians finished the neighbor’s house, they crossed the street to continue the flood damage cleanup process.
– Candles cause hundreds of preventable fires every year. This was the case with one Kimball Hill Road property. A candle was left unattended which caught a window curtain on fire. Fortunately the fire was extinguished quickly, but the home still suffered substantial smoke and soot damage. Soil-Away was recommended to the homeowners to perform the soot damage restoration. The 2,400 square foot home was cleaned and deodorized for one week. Soil-Away took care of all the claim documentation with the insurance company as well.
– The retail-store owner was not happy with two proposals received from franchise mold remediation companies. The estimates were vague and did not seem to address his needs. With mold on multiple walls in his storage room, he needed the problem solved correctly. One of his employees had hired Soil-Away in the past and suggested that the boss call them for expert mold removal services. Soil-Away was brought in and eventually hired to perform the remediation services. The store owner was grateful for the efficient and thorough services performed.
– It can be argued that carpet cleaners are a “dime-a-dozen.” So what should be the focus when hiring a carpet cleaner? One client off of Robinson Road would answer with the following: professionalism. “Soil-Away has been cleaning the carpets at my Hudson home for over eight years. They are so professional and the cleaning results are terrific.”
– Not many property owners realize the importance of hiring a certified duct cleaner. A home’s HVAC system acts as the “lungs” of your home or business. Dust, debris and other pollutants accumulate in the system over time. This will reduce system efficiency and negatively impact indoor air quality. Join several other Hudson property owners and schedule to have your air ducts cleaned by Soil-Away today!