Members of the Hollis, New Hampshire (NH) community deserve the best treatment after their home or business has been struck by disaster. This is why for 24/7 property damage emergencies, Hollis residents call Soil-Away Cleaning & Restoration. Soil-Away offers top tier service for flood, fire and mold damage cleanup projects. Soil-Away is NH’s only combined IICRC master certified, Esporta certified and NADCA certified restoration contractor.
For 25 years Soil-Away has continuously served the residents of Hollis. In addition to property damage restoration, the company also specializes in HVAC air duct and carpet cleaning. These services help to improve the indoor air quality of your environment. In an effort to ensure complete client satisfaction, Soil-Away technicians maintain both IICRC and NADCA certifications.
Hollis, NH recently completed projects
Water Damage Clean Up
– A busy Hollis mother wanted to take a quick nap after putting in her forth load of laundry of the day. When she awoke, she was shocked to discover water throughout the house. The supply line for the washing machine broke. Water that should have been filling the washing machine was filling the house. Her home was flooded. It was a mess. She called her neighbor who referred Soil-Away for the water damage clean up. Our water damage mitigation crews were onsite within an hour extracting water and drying the structure.
Smoke Odor Removal
– A young couple was preparing to purchase their first home. It was a bargain in the Hollis community. The reason for the low price was because the previous owners were heavy smokers and occupied the house for over twenty years. Most buyers were turned off by the need to invest in heavy smoke odor removal services. This young couple was not deterred and contracted with us to remove the cigarette smoke odor from the property. Two days of heavy and detailed cleaning removed the built up smoke damage from the structure. This was followed by ozone treatment. When the job was done the couple was left with a completely deodorized home they were happy to occupy.
Black Mold Inspection
– An independent industrial hygienist was brought in to conduct a black mold inspection at a high-end home. The test results revealed significantly high mold spore counts in the basement. Following this startling conclusion, Soil-Away was hired to remediate the mold problem. Using the hygienist’s report and scope, our crews thoroughly cleaned home. Using HEPA vacuums and antimicrobial cleaners, we touched every surface to ensure the home was brought back to safe conditions. After the remediation process the hygienist re-tested the home. It passed bringing great relief to our client.
– The monthly coupon book was full of different rug cleaners. They all had tempting offers. “Clean one room and get one free.” “Whole house cleaning for $99.” Our soon-to-be Hollis client gave them a ring. The first call she left a voicemail that was never returned. The second call was answered by an out-of-state answering service. Not a good customer experience. Looking for something more professional she performed an online search for rug cleaners. She found Soil-Away. The phone was answered immediately by an employee who clearly walked her through the rug cleaning process. A professional quote was provided. The service was scheduled for the following day. That was three years ago and the same client has called us back every year since.
HVAC Air Duct Cleaning
– Professional HVAC air duct cleaning was the final stage of a long home renovation process. A new kitchen had been put in, beautiful wood floors installed and everything had a fresh coat of paint. Before allowing the homeowners to reoccupy the space, the general contractor brought Soil-Away in to clean the duck work. We came in and cleaned the entire system removing both old accumulated debris and new construction dust generated from the renovation. Everything was perfect for the Hollis homeowners.