Residents and businesses of Hampton, New Hampshire (NH) choose Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration Services as their preferred contractor for emergency water and fire damage cleanup. A twenty-five year reputation of excellence has made Soil-Away the first choice of the Hampton community. Soil-Away has 24/7 availability to help families and business recover from property damage and disaster.
Soil-Away is also a trusted vendor for delivering indoor air quality solutions. Hampton residents look to Soil-Away to provide mold remediation, air duct cleaning and carpet cleaning. All of these services improve indoor air quality.
– Hurricane force winds and rains pounded the seacoast town. Many properties sustained water damage. Soil-Away was called in to perform flood damage restoration for a popular vacation destination near the Hampton Strip. This hotel took on wind driven rain through the roof and some windows. Soil-Away crews worked to inspect the entire building and identify all the affected areas. Every flooded area was fully cleaned, dried and repaired quickly.
– Heavy soot covered everything inside of the house. An oil furnace puff back had created a mess. The homeowner’s insurance company dispatched Soil-Away to perform the soot damage cleanup. Soil-Away specializes in facilitating property damage insurance claims. In this case they worked with the homeowner and insurance company to fully restore the soot damaged house. The property was cleaned and brought back to pre-loss condition in just three days.
– Leaving a vacation home unattended to for months can be risky business. This was the case when a family went to open up their Hampton summer home after a long winter. A broken pipe was discovered on the first floor. Water damage had turned into significant mold contamination. The family called on Soil-Away to perform the mold removal services. Crews had to gut the first floor and clean the entire structure. Rebuild crews followed to put the property back together before the big summer family reunion.
– New carpets had just been installed three weeks ago. The three-season room addition was finally complete and ready for use. Unfortunately, the retired couple left the door unlatched after finishing a meal. That night the neighbor’s dog got loose and entered the room with muddy paws. The new carpets were a mess. Fortunately the neighbor worked with an expert carpet cleaner that could solve the problem. Soil-Away was brought in and successfully removed the mud spots from the new carpet.
– A Hampton apartment complex had just experienced a near disaster with a dryer fire. The property management company was quick to put preventative measures in place. They contracted with Soil-Away to perform dryer vent cleaning in all their apartments. Each and every unit had their dryer vent line cleaned. Build up lint and debris were removed drastically reducing the threat of another dangerous fire.