When members of the Epping, New Hampshire (NH) community are struck with property disaster, they turn to Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration. Soil-Away helps families and business recovery from flood, fire and mold damage. For 25 years we have proudly served the Epping community. We are available 24/7 to help get you back on your feet.
Soil-Away also specializes in providing indoor air quality solutions. Epping residents look to Soil-Away to perform mold removal, air duct cleaning and carpet cleaning. These services improve indoor air quality.
– Ice dams over the winter caused significant water damage to two levels of the Epping home. Water ran down walls and through ceilings. The homeowners submitted an insurance claim. Soil-Away was sent out to perform the water damage house repair. Affected building materials were removed, the structure was dried and repairs were made in a timely fashion. The trauma of the water damage was minimized due to the prompt service.
– Soot covered walls, windows, pews and furniture. An oil furnace puff back had created a mess in the church. Members of the congregation knew of Soil-Away’s puff back cleaning services. They were quick to call to get the cleaning process started. The entire structure and its contents needed to be cleaned from soot. After five days of cleaning, the sanctuary and offices were brought back to pre-loss condition. Not a single service was missed.
– Mold was discovered under a bathroom vanity. A slow leak in the plumbing caused moisture damage to the sheetrock and cabinetry. When tenants moved out the landlord discovered significant microbial growth. Having a history of working with Soil-Away, the landlord immediately scheduled mold remediation services. The affected materials were safely removed and the entire area was cleaned with antimicrobials. The mold issue was eliminated.
– A local restaurant had significant foot traffic. This was accompanied by people spilling food and drink. The restaurant owner only trusted Soil-Away to perform carpet spot removal services. Every two months a Soil-Away crew would thoroughly clean and sanitize the entire dining room ensuring the restaurant looked its best.
– An empty-nesting couple was down-sizing into a condo. They sold their large home because they did not need the extra space. Before moving into the condo the couple requested an air duct cleaning company clean the entire HVAC system. Soil-Away was hired to perform the services. They removed excess dust, dander and debris. This drastically improved the indoor air quality and efficiency of the heating system.