Durham, New Hampshire (NH) residents in need of emergency fire and flood cleanup services confidently turn to Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration. Soil-Away is a 24/7 service dedicated to helping families and businesses recover from property disaster. If you have water, soot or mold damage restoration need, turn to the company that NH has trusted for 25 years.
For carpet and air duct cleaning services, members of the Durham community choose Soil-Away. Professional and certified, Soil-Away will removed build up contaminants from your carpets and HVAC duct system. Dust, dander and debris will be removed improving indoor air quality for your home or business.
– A frozen sprinkler pipe in a fraternity house over Christmas break caused significant water damage. Soil-Away was hired as the flood damage restoration contractor to clean and dry the property. Immediate response by Soil-Away’s water damage cleanup crews helped minimize the loss. Water was extracted. Destroyed drywall ceilings and walls were removed. Commercial drying equipment was setup. The structure was ready for rebuild within 72 hours.
– The fire and smoke damage to a Durham home was heavy. A cooking fire resulted in over half the interior of the home being destroyed. Soil-Away’s fire damage restoration crews were brought in to clean out the charred contents and structure. The balance of the structure was cleaned and deodorized. After a week of interior demolition and cleaning, the house was ready for rebuild. The once potent smoke smell was eliminated.
– Ice dams caused water damage in an attic space. The water also affected the drywall ceiling in two bedrooms. The family let the water damage “dry” and never professionally dealt with the situation. Months later black spots started appearing on the ceiling in both bedrooms. Professional environmental testing confirmed it was indeed mold. The homeowners needed a black mold remediation service to help. Soil-Away was brought in to perform the cleanup and remediation.
– A business owner was leery of trusting one of those “coupon crazy” rug cleaners found in the weekly advertisements. She ran a very well respected law firm and could not permit just anyone to roam her office after hours. She asked her colleagues for a referral for a trustworthy rug cleaner. In each case, Soil-Away’s name was brought up. The company’s 25 year reputation for excellence was good enough for her to make the phone call and schedule the service. Her facility was put on a semi-annual carpet cleaning program which kept her office clean and looking good.
– Summertime in Durham is when many buildings get refurbished, cleaned and prepared for the following school year. With a larger concern on indoor air quality, many property managers are emphasizing that routine duct cleaning is performed. The HVAC duct cleaner that many property manager hire is Soil-Away. Soil-Away is NADCA certified and has the production capacity to keep up with the volume of duct cleaning projects.