Dover, New Hampshire
When emergency water and fire damage restoration services are needed, Soil-Away is there. We are prepared 24/7 to respond quickly to residents of Dover, New Hampshire (NH). Our mission is to help you recover from property disaster as efficiently as possible. Soil-Away specializes working with all insurance companies in the event of a property damage claim. We have been a premier cleaning and restoration contractor in the Dover community for 25 years.
Many Dover homeowners and businesses look to Soil-Away for indoor air quality solutions. Our experienced team is certified in mold remediation, carpet cleaning and air duct cleaning services. The goal is to mitigate potentially harmful and unwanted contaminants in your property. Contact us today for a cleaning or remediation estimate.
Dover, NH recently completed projects
Water Damage Restoration Service
– A heavy coastal storm hit the Dover area. Over 48 hours of non-stop rain caused many basements to flood. One couple went to inspect their basement following the harsh weather. Not to their surprise they discovered over two inches of standing water. A similar occurrence had taken place five years ago. They hired Soil-Away to perform the water damage restoration service. They remembered their positive experience from years back and invited Soil-Away back. Flood cleanup crews were onsite the same day to extract water, clean and dry the entire basement.
Soot Damage Cleanup
– A distraught pastor walk through his church’s sanctuary. Heavy soot seemed to cover everything: ceilings, walls, windows, floors, pews, books and decorations. The old oil furnace that heated the church malfunctioned causing a puff back to occur. The pastor made a couple phone calls to figure out how to overcome the soot damage. He was given the name of Soil-Away. It was recommended that he hire them for the soot damage cleanup. A project manager was onsite within two hours to assess and scope the damages. A project outline was formulated and soot damage cleanup crews started the following day. The pastor was thrilled that the church was returned to pre-loss condition in under a week.
– A property management company was taking over a 30-unit apartment building. The previous management company was negligent when it came to preventative maintenance. Upon inspecting the units, mold was discovered in eight of the thirty units. Leaky hot-water tanks had caused water damage leading to mold in the apartment utility closets. The incoming property management company hired Soil-Away to do the mold cleanup in each affected unit. Each apartment was occupied so Soil-Away mold remediation crews took extensive measures to ensure safety for the residents while the service was taking place. The entire project was completed to the satisfaction of the residents, property management company and building ownership.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
– A well-known Central Avenue business with heavy foot traffic was in desperate need of commercial carpet cleaning. The dirt tracked in during the winter had made carpets look terrible. Not happy with their current carpet cleaner, the business owner decided to contact Soil-Away. After the first cleaning by Soil-Away, the owner knew he found the right company to work with. A carpet cleaning maintenance program was put together for the property to ensure the business was looking its best at all times.
– After eighteen years of living in the same Dover home the couple finally decided to have professional duct cleaning services performed. They saw Soil-Away’s duct cleaning truck at their neighbor’s house the previous week. They asked their neighbor for feedback to which they raved about their experience. The couple called Soil-Away and scheduled an appointment. After the duct cleaning, the couple noticed a huge air quality improvement in their home.
Call today! 24/7 Emergency Water and Flood Damage Cleanup