Brookline, New Hampshire
Residents of Brookline, New Hampshire (NH) deserve the best service when their property has been struck by disaster. This is why for 24/7 emergency help, the Brookline community chooses Soil-Away Cleaning & Restoration Services. Soil-Away offers prompt and efficient service for flood, fire and mold damage cleanup situations. Soil-Away is NH’s only combined IICRC master certified, NADCA certified and Esporta certified restoration service provider.
For 25 years Soil-Away has served the community of Brookline. In addition to property damage emergency services, the company also specializes in HVAC air duct and carpet cleaning. These services help to improve the cleanliness and health of your property. To ensure maximum client satisfaction, Soil-Away technicians maintain both IICRC and NADCA certifications.
Brookline, NH recently completed projects
Water Damage Restoration
– Heavy snow and low temperatures resulted in significant property damage throughout New Hampshire. Ice dams were the leading cause of the problems. A Brookline family contacted us after they detected leaking through ceilings and walls in three different rooms. They were concerned about mold growth. One of our certified water damage restoration project managers visited the house for an inspection. The entire property was thoroughly reviewed with a moisture meter and infrared camera. All the affected areas were identified. A scope of work was developed and Soil-Away got it approved by the insurance company to proceed with the claim. We completed the restoration shortly after. The water damage situation was resolved promptly and completely.
Fire, Soot and Smoke Damage Restoration
– After a property disaster, you may have the need for a fire, soot and smoke damage restoration contractor. A Brookline couple recently found themselves in this position. Their house sustained a fire. After the fire trucks left the scene, they were bombarded by restoration contractors pressuring them to use their services. Fortunately the couple kicked all the “fire chasers” out. They called their local insurance agent who provided our information. The Couple called us and we arrived the same day to start the fire damage restoration process. We helped the couple through the insurance claim process and quickly brought their home back to pre-loss condition.
– The term “black mold” strikes fear into the hearts of many people. Health risks are at the top of people’s concerns. We try to educate all our clients that there is a solution when your home has been affected by mold. Soil-Away follows a structured process, which follows the IICRC S520 industry standard of care, for mold remediation. This process will deliver optimal results for our clients dealing with a mold situation.
Rug Cleaning Service
– A new client from Brookline recently called because she needed a dependable rug cleaning service. Her portfolio consisted of over $50,000 worth of Persian and Oriental area rugs. She did not trust anyone to perform the cleaning. After checking references and carefully researching our company, she decided to hire us for two of her high-end rugs. We picked them up and carefully transported them back to our local rug cleaning facility in NH. Within a couple weeks we completed the cleaning process and returned them to the client. She was thrilled and had us pick up four more rugs on the spot.
HVAC Air Duct Cleaner
– Old college friends were coming to visit for the first time. Our Brookline clients were busy preparing their home for the much anticipated visit. One of their visiting friends was extremely allergic to animals. To accommodate this, they had to find alternative living arrangements for their two cats and dog. In addition, the entire home was thoroughly cleaned. They hired us as the HVAC air duct cleaner to take care of all the pet hair, dust and dander in the ductwork. They raved about the improved air quality following our duct cleaning. Their pet sensitized friend never experienced any allergy issues.
Call today! 24/7 Emergency Water and Flood Damage Cleanup