Bristol, New Hampshire is the home of Soil-Away’s Lakes Region branch. Our Bristol office allows us to effectively serve surrounding communities such as Laconia, Plymouth, Meredith, Moultonborough and Gilford. Residents of NH’s Lakes Region look to Soil-Away when in need of emergency property damage restoration after a flood or fire. We are available 24/7 to help families and businesses recover from property disaster.
Residents of Bristol also look to Soil-Away to provide indoor air quality solutions. Soil-Away is certified by the IICRC and NADCA for mold remediation, air duct cleaning and carpet cleaning. These services help remove contaminants from your home or business. When you hire Soil-Away, your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Bristol, NH recently completed projects
– A two-family home had a tree fall on it during a large storm. Fortunately no one was injured. However, the tree punctured several holes in the roof which resulted in water damage throughout the property. In conjunction with the tree removal service, Soil-Away was called in to perform water damage restoration services to the interior of the home. Damaged ceilings, walls and floors had to be removed. The structure was cleaned and dried with commercial drying equipment. Soil-Away worked with the homeowner and tenants to coordinate a smooth project.
– Just two weeks ago smoke was billowing out of the windows. A chimney fire had caused significant fire and smoke damage to an early 1900s home. Soil-Away’s fire cleanup crews had just completed the fire damage restoration services. They had to thoroughly clean and deodorize every square inch of the property. Every surface was affected therefore had to be washed. Fortunately very little demolition was needed in this old Victorian property. Soil-Away successfully restored the property leaving no trace of fire or smoke damage.
– A family went to open up their summer home on Newfound Lake. Upon arrival they discovered black mold covering everything. Ceilings, walls, furniture and all their belongings we affected by mold. A leaking pipe under the kitchen sink had flooded much of the house. The water damage was left unmitigated for months. Soil-Away’s mold remediation team was called in. The damage was so severe that the entire interior of the home had to be gutted down to the wood studs. Three full days of demolition was followed by two full days of cleaning. The black mold was gone and the house was ready for repairs.
– There are several carpet cleaners serving the Bristol, NH area. How do you know who to hire? Why not choose the company that has been around for 25 years and is family owned and operated: Soil-Away! We are also IICRC master certified and guarantee your satisfaction!
– Most people do not think about duct cleaning services. One recent Bristol client was in the same boat until her child’s toy fell through the heating grate. When the mother retrieved the toy from the HVAC ductwork, she was appalled. It was filthy. She called Soil-Away immediately to schedule duct cleaning for her entire house. She was relieved when it was completed. HVAC ducts are out-of-sight and out-of-mind. Do not forget to have them professionally cleaned on a periodic basis.