When emergency services are needed for water and fire damage restoration, Soil-Away is there to answer the call. We are available 24/7 to respond to the needs of Barrington, New Hampshire (NH) residents. Our goal is to help you recover from property disaster as quickly as possible. Soil-Away specializes working with all national and local insurance companies in the event of a claim. We have been a premier cleaning and restoration contractor for the Barrington area for 25 years.
The community of Barrington also looks to Soil-Away for indoor air quality solutions. We offer certified mold remediation, carpet cleaning and air duct cleaning services. The goal is to mitigate potentially harmful contaminants in your property. Contact us today for a cleaning or remediation estimate.
– A large tree branch fell onto the roof of a Barrington warehouse during a recent thunderstorm. It punctured the roof allowing for rain water to pour in the building. The business owner discovered the damages the following morning. He needed a professional water damage cleanup company to help with the mess. He received the contact information for Soil-Away from a friend. A water damage cleanup crew was on site very quickly. They extracted the flooded floor, cleaned up the damage and dried out the saturated structure.
– Faulty electrical wiring in a basement led to a fire. The house off of Franklin Pierce Highway needed emergency fire damage cleanup. The basement was severely damaged by fire and soot. The rest of the house had significant smoke damage. Two Soil-Away crews arrived after being called out by the insurance company. The entire home was thoroughly cleaned and deodorized in just one week.
– The homeowner did not feel comfortable with the three proposals she received from different franchise mold remediation companies. The estimates were inconsistent and did not seem to address her needs. With visible mold in the kitchen and basement, she wanted the issue resolved correctly. She finally solicited a referral from one of her co-workers for an expert mold removal service. The referral was for Soil-Away who was eventually hired to perform the remediation services.
– Hiring the right professional carpet cleaner can easily get overlooked by a business owner. Not partnering with the right commercial carpet cleaning service could end up costing you customers. One Soil-Away client recently experienced this when he invested in a local Barrington business. After reaching out to former customers, he noticed consistent feedback: “poor cleanliness of the facility.” He was determined eliminate this stigma about his business. He hired Soil-Away to clean the carpets on a monthly basis. The image and reputation of the business steadily recovered from that point on.
– A major home renovation involved installing a new HVAC system. As a part of the process, the heating/cooling company recommended to have air duct cleaning services performed. The existing ductwork was over 20 years old and had a significant accumulation of dust and debris. Soil-Away was hired for the job. A NADCA certified crew spent a full day going through the entire system ensuring that everything was thoroughly cleaned. The home owner was thrilled with her renovation and improved indoor air quality.