Residents of Windham, New Hampshire (NH) recognize Soil-Away Cleaning & Restoration Services as the best choice for fire, water and mold damage cleanup. Soil-Away is IICRC master-certified and has been a trusted vendor in the Windham community for 25 years. If catastrophe strikes your property, have confidence in the team of damage restoration experts at Soil-Away. We are available 24/7 to serve your emergency property restoration needs.
To help maintain your property’s cleanliness and health contact Soil-Away. We specialize in carpet cleaning and HVAC air duct cleaning. Both services will positively impact the indoor air quality of your home or business. Soil-Away services both residential and commercial clients throughout the entire town of Windham.
Windham, NH recently completed projects
Water Damage Restoration
– It was a record winter for low temperatures and snowfall. Thousands of homes across New Hampshire suffered water damage from ice dams. Water damage restoration companies were overwhelmed with calls. Soil-Away spend two weeks in one Windham neighborhood dealing with ice dams at twelve different houses. One neighbor referred Soil-Away to the next neighbor and so on it went. Everyone received timely service. The inconvenience ice dam water damage was minimized due to the efficiently and organization of Soil-Away’s water damage restoration operation.
Fire Damage Cleaning
– Recovering from a major fire is overwhelming. Having a trusted partner that specializes in fire damage cleaning is essential. That is what one Windham family recently discovered. After a pellet stove malfunctioned, our clients found themselves in a home riddled with smoke odor and soot damage. Fortunately the structure was largely intact, but the odor was unbearable. The fire damage cleaning crews from Soil-Away washed down every structural surface. All contents were cleaned as well. Soft-contents such as clothes, bedding and stuffed animals were cleaned at Soil-Away’s Esporta Wash facility in Hooksett. The once overwhelming situation was conquered thanks to the help of the fire damage cleaning experts at Soil-Away.
Remove Black Mold
– The mention of “black mold” often sends chills up one’s spine. People associate it with sickness. One Windham business learned that the need to remove black mold has a solution. Extensive mold was discovered at their property. They had over twenty employees working in the building. Their concern was genuine and the sense of urgency great. After mold testing, they hired Soil-Away to perform the mold remediation. An entire bathroom had to be torn down to the studs. Moldy drywall and cabinets were carefully removed and disposed of. The affected area was fully cleaned reducing mold spore count to acceptably healthy levels. The “black mold” scare was quickly eliminated.
Steam Carpet Cleaning
– It had been over a year since the new carpets were installed. It was time for professional cleaning. The homeowner called their local flooring retailer to ask their recommendation for steam carpet cleaning. Soil-Away’s name was supplied and they were hired. The carpet cleaning crew from Soil-Away cleaned four bedrooms, a hallway, living room and basement. It took about 3 hours and made the carpets look brand new.
– Ductwork cleaning is often overlooked by most homeowners. One of our Windham clients is the exception. He makes it a priority. Every three years Soil-Away’s NADCA certified crew professionally cleans their HVAC system. Our client confirms that the cleaning helps reduce the wear and tear on his HVAC system. Dust is not allowed to build up in his HVAC unit. He also credits high indoor air quality to having clean air ducts. It is good to know the positive impact our ductwork cleaning service is having.