It’s a special occasion; a birthday, an anniversary, graduation, whatever the case may be! For most of these occasions, people usually decide to cook a special meal. That shouldn’t be so hard right? You set out your measuring items, gather your ingredients, and get out the pots and pans. Now you’re ready to go. You’re used to multitasking in the kitchen, adding ingredients, stirring, heating. So, you think nothing of it when you walk into the other room to check on something and leave the food unattended. You come back to a stove engulfed in flames. The fire was too high and a grease fire began. Now you have to deal with the aftermath; grease fire damage cleanup.